• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is your favorite Smash Bros?

Votes: 44 11.3%
  • Melee

Votes: 115 29.5%
  • Brawl

Votes: 231 59.2%

• Total voters
Awards
Really hoping Sora gets revealed today.

But judging by what staff here have said about Nomura's opinion on it...it's prolly more likely we'll just get that guy from Fortnite...

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Really hoping Sora gets revealed today.

But judging by what staff here have said about Nomura's opinion on it...it's prolly more likely we'll just get that guy from Fortnite...
Well they did go & rebuilt every stage for the Minecraft guy. Might as well get more millage out of that by having a 2nd mining character. Better than Geno

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
But what will kirby look like with sephy's hat?
Most certainly his hair.

Other than that, I have an inkling suspicion Safer Sephiroth will be a boss in Adventure Mode. His inclusion in the final seconds of the trailer felt weird.

Also, I was convinced that Crash was the Fighter, since Geoff commented "Woah" in the Instagram post the GameAwards made.

Awards
Most certainly his hair.

Other than that, I have an inkling suspicion Safer Sephiroth will be a boss in Adventure Mode. His inclusion in the final seconds of the trailer felt weird.

Also, I was convinced that Crash was the Fighter, since Geoff commented "Woah" in the Instagram post the GameAwards made.
I was hoping for Sora again.

But once again judging by what the site staff said on the matter, I guess I should just accept he ain't getting in no matter how many times he wins fan polls or whatever.

Like seriously he was trending today cuz people were that hyped at the possibility of him getting in.

But I guess Nomura really doesn't want him in.

Rainclouds

Awards
Now that we have 3 characters from Square Enix, I assume this means a 100% no for Sora.
If we assume that he certainly won't make the cut, then I have to ask why? Square or Disney (or both) are against his inclusion is the idea, but why?

Megavoltage

Awards
If Sora did get in I bet his time in Smash could be canon to the Kingdom Hearts story since apparently he's having adventures in fictional realms now. It would have been perfect!

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
If Sora did get in I bet his time in Smash could be canon to the Kingdom Hearts story since apparently he's having adventures in fictional realms now. It would have been perfect!

Honestly why I can imagine Nomura probably being against the idea. SSB is a little too real re: the meta-fictional direction KH is heading and he’d have to actually make it canon lol

If Sora were dropped into Smash now, it’d confuse the hell out of the KH fanbase following the story closely

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Sephiroth's Jpn VA was the voice for Master Hand & announcer in SSB64. "Everyone is Here" indeed.

Awards
Now that we have 3 characters from Square Enix, I assume this means a 100% no for Sora.
If we assume that he certainly won't make the cut, then I have to ask why? Square or Disney (or both) are against his inclusion is the idea, but why?
Well, like I said twice, judging by what site staff said it's more likely that Nomura just keeps refusing to put him in which is why we got Cloud in the first place.

Back