• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is your favorite Smash Bros?

Votes: 44 11.3%
  • Melee

Votes: 115 29.5%
  • Brawl

Votes: 231 59.2%

• Total voters

Sdog

Awards
You can tell they had a lot of fun making Joker. RIP to all my friends that think I'll ever pick another stage or soundtrack when playing smash.

Has me even more hyped for all the other characters now too.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
When they were showing the stage and then all of a sudden I heard "BABYBABYBABYBABYBABY-" I was like "dbsjsbeobeeie!!!!!"
Seriously! I was flipping out lmao. And then when I’ll Face the Truth played right after I went mental lol. It’s such good representation. I also love love love that the victory theme changes if either the p4 or p3 soundtrack was playing. It’s so great. Damn, man.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
P3 and 4 music actually changing the stage is amazing, I'm not surprised but they put a lot of love into him. I think what surprised me most was the victory screen being exactly the same as in P5. They haven't quite gone that far with anyone else, but plenty do reference iconic victory poses.

I'm sad the update still hasn't dropped, at least at the time of posting this.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I think what surprised me most was the victory screen being exactly the same as in P5.

Same here; I was honestly a little skeptical if they were going to give the All-out Attack final smash enough justice (before it was confirmed to be the FS). Smash team really went above and beyond all expectations with this update (saying this as I casually sweep online mode under the rug). If this is supposed to be an accurate representation of what the other fighter passes will be like, then color me excited.

A RIVER IN A DRYYYYYY LAAAAAAAAND

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
So can we get P3 & P4 also ported to Switch?
Yes. Port the Golden over to Switch, but with Nintendo costumes.

Persona 3 once they remake it, which is something the Persona team has been actively evaluating (and P4 port).

Also, when does this update kick in?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Good lord, after hours of connection errors, only now is my Switch dowloading the patch! For the record Fortnite updated during that time so it's not a problem on my end.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Good lord, after hours of connection errors, only now is my Switch dowloading the patch! For the record Fortnite updated during that time so it's not a problem on my end.
The servers crashed.

What are Your thoughts on the Super Smash Bros Ultimate upcoming update? The 3.0 one! Personally, I'm stoked! <3
Depends who you main. Global nerf to every character with projectiles (almost). So, in the long run, shields got buffed. Good buffs for Corrin, Kirby, K-Rool, Mewtwo (heavier), but the rest is just OK. Marth getting more distance to grabs is hilarious.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Me: I will never, ever even CONSIDER getting a switch. Lol, what for? Not even Pokemon can make me-
Smash: adds Joker
Me: panics I NEED A GOOD JOB REAL SOON panics more

(They know all weak points of P5/Joker-fans, and they shamelessly use each of them. SIGH.)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
They really went all out with Joker. Wasn't expecting them to also recreate P5's victory screen.

I definitely hoped they would, but expect it? Nope, not at all.

I've never played much Smash, but it seems the time has come...this all just looks TOO GOOD.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
They release Joker a week before the Persona 5 S announcement, and they have a running Persona 5 victory screen on the Switch via Smash. Plus some Persona 5 remixed tracks. I know they did a spectacular job throwing an homage to Joker's game and franchise, and call me silly and naive, but this pretty much seals the deal in terms of Persona 5 being on the Switch, and I will GLADLY double dip with Persona 5 on my Switch besides the PS4. >:)

Because I am easily amused:
Also, THERE'S A BATMAN'S JOKER MII COSTUME?!?!?!?!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
My Mii obsession continues to get out of hand.

I'm legit ticked that I can't save even more miis. I saw a pretty good Soldier 76 & Froppy the other day & I'm out of room!

Perkilator

Awards
Hey, I’m going to E3 this year and I’m really excited to see what the next character(s) is to be revealed! I’m not expecting anyone in particular, though.

Back