• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Superweapons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which C&C super weapon will you choose?

• Nuclear Missile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ion Cannon/Particle Cannon

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Mothership's Catalyst cannon

• Liquid Tiberium Bomb

• Chronosphere

• Rift Generator

• Weather Control device

• Iron Curtain

• Psychic dominator

• Genetic Mutator

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
I'm curious, if you had to choose a superweapon from C&C in order to defeat whoever, which would you pick?

First up, the Nuclear missile, I don't even think i need to explain this one. You launch a missile of death, and it comes with all sorts of extra goodies like a mushroom cloud, and in some cases, extreme radiation.

Oh, and also massive damage.

Next is the Ion Cannon. This is basically like a giant space laser (the old version is in my avatar. the new one is kickass). It can only fire on one spot, but it does massive damaged to a large area, while being surgically precise. the Particle Cannon is similar, but it does less damage, and behaves more like a giant magnifying glass, giving you control over what you fry.

While on the subject of lasers, a Mothership witha Cataylst cannon can destroy pretty much all targets close enough to continue the catalyst, making it possible for them to destroy whole legions with one shot.

The Liquid Tiberium Bomb is a whole new order of pain. It is several tiumes more powerful then a Nuclear weapon, and and causes a reaction with other Tiberium. Tiberium itself can be seen as its own superweapon, considering the radioactive-flesh consuming properties of the crystal.

My personal favorite, the Chronosphere, can move people and things instantly through time and space (or remove it from such, like what happened to hitler). this is one way i can see ridding the world of all those final fantasy characters you all say can't be killed. No one said they couldn't be removed from the fabric of time or space. In fact, the chronosphere is so powerful that unprotected people will get destroy by the very power of it, if not lost. only vehicles and sturdy things can survive the phasing in and out of time.

Very similar to the Chronosphere is the Rift Generator. In this case, it creats a vortex of doom that rips everything apart and sucks everything into space lightyears away where it will cause no one trouble.

A good way to bring pain on your enemies the environmentally friendly way is to use your Weather Control Device. You can have clouds of doom zap your enemies into cripy piles of ash.

The Iron Curtain makes all heavy vehicle immune, so you can rush the crap out of everyone else's bases and not have to worry about anything. It to will burn up any infantry or spiky haired nut, so it could be useful.

My second favorite, the Psychic dominator, can permanently mind control your enemies while destroying their base with a massive wave of psychic energy. Why kill you rivals when you can own them, literally? Also, they just look so menacing.

The Genetic Mutator takes your enemie's soldiers and turns them into mind controled versions of the hulk. Can you say owned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back