• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Swap Magic 3.6 Good?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight power

Im (UK) and iv been thinking about buying kh2 from america and then buying swap magic 3.6 to allow me to play it.

is it any good (swap magic 3.6) and does it wreck your ps2? :D

If it works. IM PLAYING THAT GAME!

btw another question is it compatible on the old ps2s you know the fat ones that the game tray slides out of?

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
yeh u need to by the magic keys with it ... theres one for eachtype of ps2 including old one ... and ive got them and i dont no i it wrecks ure ps2 but if it does meh ive got it insured =P

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
revengematron3 said:
And yes, it's compatible with the 'fat' ones. XD

hey stop being mean to the fat ps2 lol even though i got silver slim line ... im glad some one has sed it works ok because i wasnt sure and i havent used it yet

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
pm chaywa about it he will give u the links to the best things to get ... because he helped me and ive got the things your talking about also the magic key what u need

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
id advise other UK/europe gameplayers to get this aswell so they can play KH2 early and maybe in the future play other games early

Twilight power

i agree..there wont be much difference between the europe and na version except the date you get it :p unless your not uk anyway

whats this about magic keys anyway? :S?

dark_matrix

hey guys i know this illegal but if you could upgrade your ps2 in the black market like me then you could play all games and all cheaper copies of the game and you don't need to but that magic thingy*:) hope you enjoed it!!:)

E

Eclipse

*twilight_riku* said:
hey stop being mean to the fat ps2 lol even though i got silver slim line ... im glad some one has sed it works ok because i wasnt sure and i havent used it yet

silver slim line what???? there's a sliver ps2??? really?? I WANT IT

Twilight power

dark_matrix said:
hey guys i know this illegal but if you could upgrade your ps2 in the black market like me then you could play all games and all cheaper copies of the game and you don't need to but that magic thingy*:) hope you enjoed it!!:)

cool...but i might not want to get arrested

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
You might not know nor care, but Mod Chips and Swap Magic are BOTH illegal. Why? Because they decrypt the software in your PS2 so that you can play games that are burned or imported. That is the precise reason why they are only available online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back