• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

swap magic help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zora keyblade

hey everybody i got swap magic today and i was just wondering on how u use the slide card...like where is it going im inserting it and like is it going to get in there and over the game or what ??:confused:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Well first off all U have to unscrew the front plate off ur ps2.....and after U do that, U need to get out ur DVD disc and wait for it to say load game program......ANd then insert ur slide card into the front of the PS2 where U unscrewed ur frontal plate of Ur PS2 and it should connect with a device in there allowing U to slide the tray out....and put in the game, and shut it back...do not push the open tray button!....and slide it back and there U go...ur all ready to play....but what I wanna know is why U'd import the game when its just 2 1/2 days away...?

skilled keyblada

well i kno before u panic ur @ss off with putting the game in and ur tv goes haywire......well all i can say is ihope ur tv like mine has the option to turn nsyc, like mine

zora keyblade

dont worry skilled keyblada it is able to do that lol and even if it wasnt able..u can change the colour system from the swap magic :p im serious and yeah the 13th member i have pre ordered the US version and i live in norway ( europe) thats why hehe :)

Murkleman168

aw im really nervous. im getting swap magic for kh2 and i just know something is gonna go wrong, i can feel it. is it easy to unscrew the ps2? will it definetly work?

ill have the slimcard, do i need anything else? i have the old bulky ps2

emojunkie1612

If you have the slim ps2 you need to get swap magic+slim tool :D
Are US scart cables the same as UK ones?
would they be expensive?
anyone know where i can get one?

I dont really wantthe black band at the bottom of the screen u get if u patch the game

BULLETPROOF

i have the fat ps2, i got ps2 when it first came out anyway can someone please tell me what swap magic is , is it like a mod-chip or something ? what does it do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back