• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sword Art Online: Recurrence/Rebirth (OOC & Sign-Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE ELF-WOMAN! Oh, you're not an elf? Thought you were because of the Christmas song.

I don't have elf slaves.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE ELF-WOMAN! Oh, you're not an elf? Thought you were because of the Christmas song.

I don't have elf slaves.

Max! It's just a song. D:

And you always had elf slaves; you just didn't know it! :p

Shinra

Banned
Awards
did you really have to puke all over me? XD lol that was a pretty funny post

Roxie1563

Awards
I posted to at least move Alex on with Crystal. It wasn't supposed to be this long, but oh well.. I guess I like to write alot. xD

I think I'll hold out until everybody is caught up, I believe. I just wish that LatinoHeat would join us since it feels weird without him and all.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
My goal is to get another post up this weekend. One week of school left until Christmas break!

And I spoke to LatinoHeat around the end of last month. He plans on catching up on all of our Roleplays, holiday work in retail has just kept him busy though (he's a manager)

Roxie1563

Awards
My goal is to get another post up this weekend. One week of school left until Christmas break!

And I spoke to LatinoHeat around the end of last month. He plans on catching up on all of our Roleplays, holiday work in retail has just kept him busy though (he's a manager)

Awesome! Also, IP just posted and I like it. :D One of these days, Saito need to hop on a plane to meet the gang because that could cause some fun between us. I'll be sitting on my chair awaiting your awesome post. :p

Ah, so that's what happened to him. Glad to know he's doing well though.

Roxie1563

Awards
So, where is that post, Max that you said a while back? :p I know we're all busy, but I have been looking forward to what comes next.

Also, I tidied up the entire house while you were on break! :p

Roxie1563

Awards
It has been a few months now.. Are we still in this thing or not..?

Back