• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Swords of Kirana (ZtM's Old Romance/Adventure RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
This takes place in Japan, feudal era. The best swordsmasters of the time live here, be them male or female. At the moment though, they are still young, still.... influenceable. At this time however, many things are happening, events of chaos, lords and emperors are fighting for the land. However these swordmasters just seek... peace, they want nothing more than to live a happy life, though they do enjoy fighting and battle. Also, they would like to finally be able to settle down, and enjoy life.. to its fullest. This however cannot succeed, as battles wage onward, throughout the war-torn land. With the war, there is always a fight, always somewhere to be. It never gives any of them a chance to create a life for themselves, or with someone else. And so, they battle on, in hopes of acheiving their dreams.

Okay, hope you like the story plot thing.. RULES:

1. No God Modding
2. No Power Playing
3. Romance ALLOWED... actually... ENCOURAGED! Duh, Romance Rp here... I wont set a limit, but in the words of Ztm... The mods might...
4. By all means cursing is allowed... Hell... I swear a lot in a fight... Who doesn't?
5. For god's sake be literate <--- The biggy! I want no one-liners, no meaningless crud, and ABSOLUTELY NO 1337 SPEAK!!!!!!!! o_O
6. No One-Lining
7. Please Participate, otherwise... there is no RP... o_O
8. ONLY HUMANS!!
9. Have fun!

Template:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Sword Style: (You have to know the basics of the style, and it has to be real: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Temple/9388/sfstyle.html
Other Styles of Fighting: (Sword, fist/feet, etc. or all of the above)

We can only have four boys and four girls, maybe a few more, depends on the interest level of this topic. So, the number may raise or lower depending on that factor...

Boys:
Wraith1807
Zexion the Master
LDJ

Girls:
kingdomwolfblade
Yun?

~*My Character*~

Name: Tai
Appearance:
cloud.jpg

Personality: All he wants is peace, but he will fight if necessary. More often then not, he won't start a fight, but he'll defend himself. His personality coincides with his Sword Style. He is defensive in nature and in fighting. He loves to have fun and tends to have a happy-go-lucky attitude.
Bio: He spent his life training for battle and knows nothing other then fighting. Unfortunately, all he wants is to live his life, seeing how he never had a childhood.
Sword Style: Bôsen/Bushido
Other Styles of Fighting: Hsing-I

Last edited:

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Name: Kurayami Natsu

Appearance: Think Zexion with longer hair, shoulder length, and a dark charcoal grey, and wearing a basic black kimono.

Personality: A more silent type,that will talk though if you can get him to open up. He is fairly nice, and can be very kind and caring. However, do not cross him, his anger is one unforgivable.. and he has done many, many horrible things under its influence. He is als very smart, and can be charming.

Bio:He had an interest in blades and their arts since he was two, when he tried to lift his fathers' old kitana. He had cut himself that day, across his chest, where a scar remains. Ever since then, he had honed his skills in on one of the most deadliest styles, Iaigo, but it was that it was too formal for his liking, so he went to the even harder, Iaido-Netsu when he was ten, and studied it for the past eight years under the last of the great Iaido masters. He has had not much time for friends, love, or family, and now wanders, after a few months of fighting in a war, looking for a place to calm down.. it does not seem however, that it will be anytime soon.

Sword Style: Iaido-Netsu ( with a kogarasumasu-style sword)

Other Fighting Styles: Shao-Lin Kunmitsu (physical art) and Nito Ichi Ryu (Two Swords as One)

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
hm long time ago....guess you were really a bit....hm what was the the word...I forgot.
Caught up in the memories of you and my love Catz being very, very cute together? >D
....Nothing else to say....I am thinking about joining, but sadly me and my stalking skills didn't allow me to find this earlier ;_;
*will go to poke her love...Catz*

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Ah yes, poor Catz... I have used that old topic many times to... how should we say... bug her? lol, anyways... hope you join... as well as more people... if ZtM had started this up, I bet more people would have joined...

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
just getting everything but I really want a spot.

normal_normal_red_dragon.jpg

except she uses more ninja type weapons and wears darker clothes more fit for a ninja.

Name: Kasumi
Personality: Like the mist she comes and goes as she pleases, into her own world or onto the battlefield. Trained in the ways of the ninjutsu she has learned to be silent when it is needed. She is stubborn as hell and doesn't like to retreat from a battle. Thoguh she has a heart full of mercy, it hardly shows only when it is needed.
Bio: Kasumi lived with her grandparents in a ninja clan far out in the mountains where she grew up training to be a warrior. Now she left them to go find her destiny, she doesn't know where she will find it but knows she will. She keeps a necklace given to her by her grandmother that was once her mothers, it holds the symbol of an owl, for an owl can disappear into the night like mist can disappear form the morning. She can also easily disappear from the eyes of others pretty easily.
Sword Style: Ninjutsu(mix of kenjutsu/taijutsu)
Other Styles of Fighting: Aikido

Last edited:

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
I'll join

Name: Jasu Sanara
Appearance:
image.php

Personality: Determined. if he sets his sights on a target then he will do anything and everything to acheive it.

Bio: His maother was killed shortly after his birth and so he was brought up by his father. A ninja for a powerful warlord. Over the next ten years he was trained in the art of ninjitsu and the ways of the ninja.

However at the age of 11 Jasu's father was killed in an ambush. After this Jasu ran away, he had no family and nowhere to go, all he had was his training and the will to avenge his fathers death and bring peace to the land.

Sword Style: Ninjitsu
Other Styles of Fighting: Muay Thai

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back