• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Symbol....coincidence?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zexyishsmexy

Alright.

The similarities in the nobody symbol
494489-i143.photobucket.com-albums-r146-anime333-nobody.png

and between the symbol of the apprentices of Master Eraqus
98a3b87c12313380deb6916b3ee174aa1234433480_full.jpg

They just look like upside down versions of each other.
but I'm sure this has been brought up already.

The thing I just noticed is that with each new day, the symbol on master
Eraqus's students twirls under the number day it is in 358 days. That was phrased REALLY badly, check it out ( 0 : 10 seconds in)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyV0_0_P7BA

On a more light hearted note:
why is it that both Ven and Aqua have their little symbols by their hearts, but Terra has his on his crotch/pants? Kinda reminds me of:
heart.jpg

But I'm just joking there XD

so what do you think? Why would that symbol be involved in days...or more particularly...involved in the changing of days? because I know a lot of hints towards BbS would be in days...but why THERE?

Sorry if this has been said before....legit. delete or move it.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I think that Xehanort (the apprentice) probably remembered that symbol, and edited it into the Heartless and Nobody symbols. That seems to make sense, at least.

zexyishsmexy

Do you think they'll go into it? I mean...to make it stratigically like that, you assume they would.
Does that also mean that they'll go into the origins of the organization?
That seems like a bit much, I think. But they could probably pull it off if they tried.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'm sure it's no coincidence seeing as how BbS's theme is there is no chance in fate and what-not, so this is surely connected to the Heartless and Nobody symbol.

zexyishsmexy

I'm sure it's no coincidence seeing as how BbS's theme is there is no chance in fate and what-not, so this is surely connected to the Heartless and Nobody symbol.
Very true :D
but why? What importance do you think it has?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
but why? What importance do you think it has?

To be used to base the design of the nobody and Heartless symbols Xehanort made. Other than that, I don't really see an importance for the symbols.

Musical charm

hmm, lets see, we've got the heartless and nobody symbol right? maybe this new symbol could stand for the unversed/unbirths? just a guess

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
We'll just have to wait for BBS there isn't enough information to make a good theory.

zexyishsmexy

...if we wait until we get the game, then there's no point in making a theory on said game. o_O That's kind of what a theory is.
unless you REFUSE to take the game as reality...and just let your imagination go wild....and kinda make up the game as you go along.
BUUUUT....
no one does that XD

Awards
In a way (as much as I really don't want to believe this) this kinda expands on the theories that Terra is Xehanort. That symbol upside down is pretty much the nobody emblem. Like somebody said maybe it's one of the things he remembered. And mx has the same clothing as ansem SoD and even though I doubt he created the unversed, their emblem looks something like the heartless emblem right? Which, even more expands on the fusion (or whatever you call it) of Terra and MX. hmmm.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
You know I made this one theory about the Heartless, Nobody and Unversed symbols on their colours. Heartless=Black=Darkness, Nobody=White=Nothing/Naught and Unversed=Blue/Dark Blue=Negative Emotions (you guys might get the joke on this).

A

Azrael

Alright.

The similarities in the nobody symbol
494489-i143.photobucket.com-albums-r146-anime333-nobody.png

and between the symbol of the apprentices of Master Eraqus
98a3b87c12313380deb6916b3ee174aa1234433480_full.jpg

They just look like upside down versions of each other.
but I'm sure this has been brought up already.

The thing I just noticed is that with each new day, the symbol on master
Eraqus's students twirls under the number day it is in 358 days. That was phrased REALLY badly, check it out ( 0 : 10 seconds in)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyV0_0_P7BA

why is it that both Ven and Aqua have their little symbols by their hearts, but Terra has his on his crotch/pants? Kinda reminds me of:
heart.jpg

so what do you think? Why would that symbol be involved in days...or more particularly...involved in the changing of days? because I know a lot of hints towards BbS would be in days...but why THERE?

Sorry if this has been said before....legit. delete or move it.

It makes you wonder that whatever became Xehanort in the end despite his memory loss managed to use the symbols for the Nobodies and Heartless.

Neri2Zexy

heart.jpg

lol dude you just made my night

Last edited:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Perhaps it's a representation of the heart leaving the body, since that's what's being symbolized in the heartless/nobody emblems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back