• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► T^T why does this have to happen to me...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x's Ducky x)

sitting on a bench, in a park, up your ass
I hate it! Absolutely hate it!
I really like this guy and when i mean like i mean love...We have been rather good friends the whole time, but you know we kinda like eachother a bit more than friends. I have sneaked 3 times to his house when his mum was on a trip to somewhere and we had fun. Watched a film together and i have snuggled next to him in bed (but we have done nothing in there whatsoever, coz i am too young anyways x) and all and we have nearly kissed, but you know it didn't work. He wanted to be my bf, but said that there's no point because he is leaving in 2 weeks. Those days where absolutely awesome and i am sure that he thought so too, but it kind of feels like he has been for the last few days an asshole. We have texted eachother often and i did once ask him that is he gonna miss me and he just answered that he's not gonna be sad or anything and wont worry about it..And then he said that we have to be normal everywhere that i cant hold his hand or keep my head on his chest, which made me feel rather sad of course. But when we are around people he doesn't even look at me at any point and i dont know if he even likes me, even if i had asked and he had said yeah of course i like you..
But it's the saddest that he is leaving and i may not even see him except once a year..I dont know what to do to show him in someway that i still like him or should i just not like him (which will be very hard, but i can do it :)
Thanks anyways
SD

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Maybe you should just come out an tell your feelings. He might feel the same way, but doesn't know how you will react. Judging from your time together (Bad Saíx's Ducky sneaking into houses and snuggling in bed, Just joking it's okay) you have a connection. He might feel uncertian if a long distance relationship can work and maybe feeling the same as you. I had a similar problem and now regret not telling the girl my feelings for her.

I really like this guy and when i mean like i mean love...We have been rather good friends the whole time, but you know we kinda like eachother a bit more than friends. I have sneaked 3 times to his house when his mum was on a trip to somewhere and we had fun. Watched a film together and i have snuggled next to him in bed (but we have done nothing in there whatsoever, coz i am too young anyways x) and all and we have nearly kissed, but you know it didn't work. He wanted to be my bf, but said that there's no point because he is leaving in 2 weeks. Those days where absolutely awesome and i am sure that he thought so too, but it kind of feels like he has been for the last few days an asshole. We have texted eachother often and i did once ask him that is he gonna miss me and he just answered that he's not gonna be sad or anything and wont worry about it..And then he said that we have to be normal everywhere that i cant hold his hand or keep my head on his chest, which made me feel rather sad of course. But when we are around people he doesn't even look at me at any point and i dont know if he even likes me, even if i had asked and he had said yeah of course i like you..
But it's the saddest that he is leaving and i may not even see him except once a year..I dont know what to do to show him in someway that i still like him or should i just not like him (which will be very hard, but i can do it :)
Thanks anyways
SD

Trust me, it's not love.

Well, I guess you could say something, if you feel it would help.

I don't necessarily know if it's a good idea to say something like "I love you" when he's going away.

Maybe you could just say you'll miss him, and such.

Wicked

absurdiam
Trust me, it's not love.

You’re not much older yourself.

On the other subject. If the feeling your feeling, feels right. And you don't want him to go. Then...I think you should tell him and if he still goes away then you don't have to see him and feel all embarrast about it. That's another way you could look at it if you’re scared of telling him everything.

Candy.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
HA! I found the thread! XD You can't hide from Xenjin, luv. <3

Ducky said:
But when we are around people he doesn't even look at me at any point and i dont know if he even likes me, even if i had asked and he had said yeah of course i like you..

He does like you. Believe it or not.
IMO the best thing to do is to say that you'll miss him very much. I'm not sure...
I will say it to him, anyway.

LittleIBeatSeph said:
Arn't you a bit.. young.. to be hugging in bed?

Trust me... Her age doesn't stop her.

*sigh* Why does he have to leave?

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
Thanks anyways
SD

The ironic thing is im in a current situation but ITS NOT ME its my 2 best friends and shes the EXACT same age done the same things and he even MOVED away. And even the same actions and the way they felt about each other. wierd.:confused:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's a common occurrence, I've heard this happen before so eh.

Still, since he's moving you could express your feelings, though I don't think your feelings will sway him from moving since it's the parents that have the power. I never experienced something like this myself so I wouldn't know the perfect way to tell you this. But eventually you'll have to get over it, cope with it and never forget him.

But using the term "love" is a bit much considering your age.
It's not a word to use freely like that so I'd reconsider that and see how you really feel.
Yes it's your best friend of sorts but I wouldn't consider your feelings serious, it's mostly emotions etc.

Yeah, that's all I can really say about that.

BirthByMom

I think he's trying to be 'mean' but sincerely suffering inside and that way trying to 'break up' easily and with less pain.. For you that is.. I've heard something like this happening before and the person 'X' made person 'Y' think 'X' is an asshole and later on told me that he just wanted to save 'Y' from facing the pain of being still in love and not being able to see then other person ever again.. Well, thats jsut what I think is happening here. But from your post, I didnt get the picture he's being mean but more like cold and (etäinen?(OK FINN'S HELP ME!)) But with same motive... I think

---This post made no sense whatsoever and I beg you to ignore it completely---

Sa?x's Ducky x)

YAYS!!! Finns rule! XD (ite oon suomalainen)
yea, well he left :(
don't feel really happy, i really don't know what to do...it's just really hard to move on, does anyone know how i could cheer myself up a bit or you know, know what i could text to him or shouldn't i text at all??? =/

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Meh squishy ish sad? :'(

Itsokay, I broke up with my boyfriend a while ago for something like that. You'll be okay. I'm sure you will. :3

I love you at any rate. :3

hearts-w-others.jpg

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
You'll find someone new. You will. I already have a girlfriend and chances are as much as I "love" her we wont last forever. We're young Squishy. We have so much time to find that special someone to make us feel happy and special. You'll be okay. Don't think about it to much and go do something special for yourself. Like eat your favorite food and sit down and watch your favorite movie. Have a special day where you do your make up and nails or call a friend and go to the mall or a movie. It'll be alright. Just focuse on yourself right now. If you keep dwelling on what if's and sad things then your just going to make yourself miserable. :3

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
when i mean like i mean love
first flawed statement
coz i am too young anyways
first logical statement
see him except once a year
should tell you to move on.

Your young and most likely will find a few guys your like (and i don't mean love). Maybe tell him how you feel just to get it out of yourself, but at the same time tell him that you rather just keep a friendship because of him leaving. You got plenty of time to find a guy you love. I can't tell you that this isn't love, but I can say that your heart is making your a fool at believing it.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
You should self-medicate with alcohol.

Oh, I mean, you should realize that you're only twelve... So yeah, he's gonna get another girlfriend. And just treasure the memories, I guess, because you probably won't care that much when you look back on this. Like, you'll see that it wasn't as serious as you think it is now.

That sounds mean, but really, you're only twelve.

15th member

DO THIS:
Tell your feelings to him and if he feels the same way, wait for 5 years, and if you still "love" him after 5 years(your probably college by that time) and taLk to him and ask if he feels still the same way after 5 years,if he sAYs Yes.then it means that your really meant for each other. hehe remember me i'LL wait for 5 years to see what happened.

Sa?x's Ducky x)

Now i think yash...you were all right..thanks for the support ^^
Now i've gotten past him and think that who cares i'll meet someone new (or maybe i have ;)
But i'm cool now..and again thanks you lovely people :p You reallly are nice..... ^ that's a maybe then (ok, it isn't x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back