• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tags for Grabs...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Meh I got bored and figured I'd make some siggies for grabs or whatever. Current theme is DBZ
DBZGreatSMSS3.png

DBZGokuOSaiyan.png

DBZGohanSS3T.png

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
You are very welcome :) This is a bit off topic, but how are my sigs looking? They are far from the level of most of the people on this forum, but how do they look? Any suggestions?

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'd say you might wanna try some different techniques when you make a signature. Blending the stock into the background and so on are always good ways to better your tagging. You could focus on more appropriate lighting in my opinion. I like the bottom tag you have a lot.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Thanks for the tips Superbia! I've been trying to just take ques from people. My lighting is a bit dark.. I suppose it is because I have a darker taste. What kind of techniques do you recommend? I've been watching tutorials and what not, but they end up using similar techniques that I use. Or they just have different stocks all together and I am unsure how to apply their method to my style.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
This is random but you never know what people's potential is. I want you to make a tag using these as the stocks.

Background

Render

xD don't ask questions just try out different effects with the filters and so on. When your tag feels done, spice it up more with a curves layer or two. I dunno.

Yes sir! *salutes* I should have time today. I'll move my requests back a day so that way I can get more practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back