• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► {.:Tainted Memories:.}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BladerUnknown

Lordy lordy lordy! This is absolutely one of the best Kingdom Hearts Fan Fics I have ever read. Seriously. Minus the few grammar and puntuation errors here and there, it's perfect! Can't wait for more!

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Lordy lordy lordy! This is absolutely one of the best Kingdom Hearts Fan Fics I have ever read. Seriously. Minus the few grammar and puntuation errors here and there, it's perfect! Can't wait for more!
liek, you just made my day. xD <3333
- - - - - - - - - - -

.// Chapter Seven :: Dancing in the Graveyard >>

./ Malina's Eyes >>

"Let me go!" I shouted at the cloaked man dressed in black, slightly feeling a vauge reminisence from him, as if he was familiar to me. I heared the enigma chuckle, letting go of my arm.
"You haven't changed." He spoke casually, letting down his hood, revealing his enshadowed face.

His eyes were a bright emerald, with slim black triangles on his cheeks. His hair was also a fiery red color, styled much like a hedgehog. I silently laughed inside I mind as I compared him to an animal, then suddenly remembered that I was in a very serious situation.
"Wh....who are you...?" I looked at him with confusion, not able to determine if he was an enemy or ally at the moment.
"The name's Axel." He retorted, smirking childishly. "Got it memorized?"

I crossed my arms, then glared at him defensively. "Whad'dya want?" I questioned him, my bad additude starting to flare up.
"You're here.....for a test." He simply answered, extending both of his arms into the air, then sparks of flames began to rise all around him. I took a step backwards, but was then surrounded by a circle of flames. Had he done this? As soon as I looked back over to him, he was weilding dual-weapons, both red, matching his pyronic abilities. They were shaped like circles, with silver arrows protruding from four sides. In the middle of the circular weapons were handles, which his gloved hands were now wrapped around. "C'mon. Don't tell me you've even forgotten to fight, too?"

Forgot? Did I know how to fight in the first place?

And....I had forgotten something else, too? Geez, I already had way too many questions filling my head. I'd just have to go find the answers later, and deal with this guy....with Axel. Suddenly, an idea had bursted into my thoughts. The keychain. I knew it would have some special purpose. And, maybe....I had figured it out.
I reached into my pocket, and took out the silver crown. It began to glow a blinding light, and suddenly took form into a weapon. It was very similiar to the sword that Roxas was weilding back at the mansion. A......keyblade. "Keyblade"? The word had just suddenly came to mind. That's what the sword was. A keyblade.

The keyblade was purely white, with golden streams of metal wrapped around the tip of the handle, all the way to the top of the blade. The handle had metallic feathers, resembling angel wings. And at the end of the handle was a keychain, the exact one I had just been holding. "A test, eh?" I grinned at the pyro-maniac, tightly clenching onto the handle of my new weapon, getting prepared for the battle.

./ Roxas' Eyes >>

I felt a stinging pain run down my spine as I slowly opened my eyes, gazing up at the pale, white cieling above me. "Uugh....what happened...?" I sat up, rubbing my forehead, then qiuckly shot up to my feet. "Malina. And...that cloaked guy. Where'd they go?" I asked myself, no one in sight.

"What if...they headed out of the room...?" I searched for an answer, running out of the White Room, the keyblade tightly grasped in my right palm. So, that was what it was called. Had....Sora told me this? "Malina....where are you?" I ran into the Library of the mansion, empty as all of the other rooms were. I walked over to a wooden table placed in the middle, an incomplete drawing placed infront of me, along with a pencil at its side. The drawing looked familiar. I remember seeing a full version of it in that White Room. What would happen if it was completed? I swiped the pencil into my hand, de-materializing the keyblade, then sketching out a small crown inside one of the empty circles on the white piece of paper.

After I had finished, The table began to shake, along with the rest of the room. Stray books fell from off of the wooden shelves as the floor infront of me began to slide into the wall, revealing an electronic-like area. I ran down the small flight of stairs, then ran through an automatic opening door, and into a large Computer Room.

"..What...?" I walked into the room with caution, countless data of Twilight Town and other myterious elements which i've never even heard of. "What....is this..?" I turned my head over to a ver complex computer system, with mulitple monitors, all having something different to show.

As I continued to stare at it, my head began to throb in pain, and I quickly grasped onto it, my teeth gritting together as I tightly closed my eyes. Moments later, I saw a large flash of light, which switched into a hazy scene, showing the same computer room that I was in.
One man dressed in red, with bandages covering his face, sat in the computer chair, while talking to a black-cloaked figure behind him. I then saw a cloaked boy in the corner, his eyes almost completely shut, sitting right under an electronic device. As the image drew clearer, I saw the face of the boy. It was.....me? How? I had never been in this place before. Or....was it like how Namine said? Did I really not know who I was? Was this a forgotten memory of my own?

"The poor boy." The cloaked figure spoke, looking back over towards....myself.
The one dressed in red looked over to him, "It's the fate of a Nobody."

N-nobody? Isn't that what Namine said? 'You're a Nobody....you weren't ment to exist.' Was she....right all along? A Nobody? It couldn't be. They were wrong. I'm definitly someone....right??

As the image faded away from my mind, I no longer felt the pain inside of my mind. But, now there was a new pain. Emptiness. I turned over to the computer, materializing the keyblade into my palms, then slashed vigorously at the metal, sparks flying all around me as I let out my anger. I couldn't take it. All of my life....was just lies. Everything.....my friends....Olette, Pence, Hayner. They were false. Then....it was time to find the truth.

./ Edward's Eyes >>

I kept running through the hordes of heartless, my newly obtained powers giving me strength to summon a powerful blade, strong enough to get rid of the hundreds of the dark creatures in my way. My breathing increased heavily as I became weaker, but my powers held out long enough to get me to safety. "Hey, kid! Don't you know it's not safe out here?" A man wearing a black leather jacket, along with leather pants easily sliced through a group of the creatures, then turned back over to me. He had a battle scar over the bridge of his nose. He had been fighting for years.
"Follow me." The man spoke, leading me over to a small, yet homey building. There were two women in there, and an older guy. Really old. He had the longest beard I had ever seen, along with a blue wizard hat, and a matching robe. Well, duh. He was one of those cliche-looking eizards I had seen in all those kid shows. Not like....I watch them or anything. Meru does....NOT me.

"Who's your new friend, Leon?" A spunky, black-haired girl spoke. Her eyes were dark brown, and her hair was cut short, curving slightly towards her cheeks.
I blushed a bit, dismissing my sword. "E-edward. M-my name's Ed." I laughed nervously, trying to ease my pressure.
"Ed, eh? Well, I'm the Grand Ninja Yuffie! Nice to meetcha!" She replied with a smile, then a brown-haired woman walked over to me, wearing a layered dress, assorted with pink and peach-ish colors.

"Hello. My name's Aeris. I haven't seen you before. Are you new to Hallow Bastion?" Hallow...Bastion? Sounded creepy....but, I guess that was the name of this world.
"Yes. I'm...from a different world. A guy named Cid-"

I was cut off from my sentence, that girl from before,....Yuffie, running back over to me. "Cid?! You met him at Traverse Town?"
"Uhh....yeah?" I spoke to her, a bit startled at her buzzling expression.
"Ah! He's still there?!?"
The brown-haired man they called Leon crossed his arms, looking over at Yuffie. "Don't worry. I bet Cid is on his way as we speak. He just probably rounded-up the supplies...or something." He spoke sternly, then looked back over to me. "You, Ed. What brings you here?"

I looked out of the window, seeing the orange-lit sky. It reminded me of home....like always looking at the sunset. Just the three of us. "This girl...I think it was in a dream. She told me what to do. She said that...My friends. I....lost them on the way. Now i'm trying to find them. My world was...drowned in darkness. It's not destroyed, though. That's all I know. The darkness sent me into....Traverse Town, now i'm out to find my friends. Meru....and Malina.Then, she dissapeared....." I explained, my eyes continuing to gaze out into the horizon.

"...Does....that sound familiar?" Aeris looked over at her two friends, then both of them smiled slightly.
"..Sora." They all spoke in unison. I just pretended as if I knew what they were talking about.

The wizard was seemingly unpacking things in the background, with his rickety wand of his. I simply payed no attention, and Leon placed his hand onto my shoulder.
"Look, if you find a guy named Sora...ask for his help.
He's going through exactly what you are. The two of you might know how to work something out. Besides, the both of you ARE Keyblade Masters."

"....." I looked up at the man in confusion, "Key-blah-whoozit?" I stuffed my hands down into my pockets, awaiting at long explination. Obviously, he had told me useless information before getting to the point. After minutes had passed...."The keyblade is a powerful weapon, that choses its weilder. The owner of this weapon must have a strong heart, and withold the power to bring good to the worlds."
"...So...." I summoned my weapon once more, glancing at it's dark form, sensing a strong pwer from within.
"So, basically....i'm supposed to me some fairy-tale hero?" I raised my eyebrow up, dismissing the....keyblade once more. "We'll just see what happens." I spoke to them, closing the door of the house as I walked out, smiling as I held the keyblade tight once more.

Last edited:

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
.// Chapter Eight :: Dream of Truth, Live in Lies >>

./Malina's Eyes>>

The battle was over. My fiery opponent was on his knees, breathing heavily. The blazing inferno around us began to disperse as I stood wearily, out of breath as well. "Hehe....you've still got it.." Axel dismissed his weapons, then rose up to his feet. Weirdly, my keyblade dissapeared just as his chakrams did.

As I watch my weapon fade away, I could see the red-haired man walk over towards me, then I turned over to him, getting itno a defensive position. "Wh-what....what do you want?" I spoke with a bit of fear in my voice, Axel now standing face-to-face with me. "C'mon, Rhoxsi...there's still time to come back. You AND Roxas."
'Rhoxsi'? What was he talking about. "My name's Malina....Not...Rhoxsi." I said with a raise in my tone, narrowing my eyebrows at him.

Axel took in a deep breath, "It's a lie, Rhoxsi. Your memory-"
"My name is MALINA!" I shouted angrily at him, my fists clenched by my waist. Why was I getting so angry? Was it that....I was beginning to trust this guy? A moment of silence passed between us as I stared into his bight emerald eyes, starting to feel a bit of guilt. Somehow, I felt as if he was telling the truth.

"....Look, you can believe me or not. It YOUR desicion....'Malina'." I didn't move. Malina....was that even my real name? Or...Rhoxsi? Maybe if I went with Axel, I could find out what happened to Ed. And...just maybe....I could get Meru back.
"Axel..." I stayed silent, then an image of the picture inside the white room that had three cloaked figures standing together ran through my mind.
Is that what it ment?
Maybe there were things....I didn't know about myself. "Roxas....I've met him before, haven't I?" I continued looking at Axel, his expression showing a clear 'yes' to my question. "And, you....Axel....weren't we friends...?"

His serious face began to turn into more of a smile, and his posture loosened up a bit. "You...you remember now!" He spoke cheerfully, but I didn't want to lie. I didn't really....REMEMBER anything.....but, some things were beginning to come back to me. "Well....not really..." I spoke with guilt, not wanting to make him feel bad.

Suddenly, I looked back over at him, and he began to walk towards the opposite direction. Was he leaving? "Wait!" I shouted as he opened a strange black portal. "Please! Let me go with you!" I ran over to him as he passed through the portal, and I quickly ran in after him, destined to find the answers.

./Roxas' Eyes>>

I quickly dashed out of the computer room, still weilding my weapon as I darted through the room, then leaped as far as I could off the steps. I landed harshly onto my feet, then I quickly regained my posture, and ran out the door of the mansion.

I knew who had took Malina. It was Axel. .....That red-headed guy I fought a few days ago. What did he want?
I could feel the leaves of the trees brush against my face as I ran through the woods as fast as my legs could take me. Stray twigs crumbled beneath my feet as I raced on, arriving into town.

"Where are you?" I looked around, only to find Axel and Malina walking towards the Back Alley. I began to run again after them, and now I had him in a dead end. Both of them turned around, and now I was glaring angrily at Axel, while he stood calm - as always.
"Hey, Roxas...." He spoke with an annoying tone as Malina stood silently beside him. Wait....was she actually in trouble?

As the pyronic enigma began to approach me, he suddenly stopped in his tracks. Malina, and everything else around me had just went to a complete halt. Just like.....time itself had stopped. But, why was I still moving?
I walked over towards the two, only to have a blonde-haired girl appear right infront of me. She wore a simplistic white dress, along with white sandals to match. "...Namine." I spoke softly to her, but she placed her finger over her own lip, as if telling me to be quiet.

"I don't have much time left, Roxas. And....neither do you. You're going to have to leave soon." She spoke in a fragile voice, filled with worry.
"Namine...what's wrong? What's happening?" I questioned her, glancing over at Malina in her frozen state.
"The Orginization..." Her eyes began to stray away from mine. She seemed scared.
I took in a deep breath, "Just...tell me. What's going to happen?" I asked again, trying my best to remain calm.

"Roxas...." She looked around again. From her rush, and worry, it seemed to me like she was being followed. "...You have to leave. The both of you. There isn't much time left untill Sora awakes."

....Sora.

He was that boy....that guy in those dreams of mine. The one who looked like me. Namine had told me alot about him. I really wanted to meet him...just once.

./Edward's Eyes>>

"Now....where do I go?" I whispered to myself with a sigh, frustrated that I was already clueless on how I would get out of this place....Hollow Bastion. I held the blade at my side, my left hand casually stuffed into my pant pocket.

As I walked into the Town Square, I suddenly bumped into a girl. We both had a surprised look on our faces, and I blushed for making a mistake. "...Sorry." I spoke sincerely, a bit embarrased. As I looked into the girl's eyes, they seemed familiar, in some way. Wait -- was this the girl I forgot about?

"Hey....by any chance....is your name Malina?" She shook her head, sliding her shoulder-length black hair behind her right ear.
"Uhh....no. M-my name's Shiro. Shiro Crest. Are you looking for....someone?" She asked, greeting herself. I already felt a bit stupid for bumping into her, then acting like a total stranger.

I cleared my throat, still feeling a bit uncomfortable. "...Oh, I'm Ed....and...yeah." I spoke dumbfoundedly, then finished my sentence, "...Yeah. I'm looking for someone...but..." I scratched the back of my neck, not even knowing for myself who I was searching for. "It's a long story." I muttered, feeling the need to get off this world.

"You need help?" The chocolate-eyed teen then crossed her arms, waiting for my reply. From her stance, she seemed a bit bored. It looked like she didn't have anything better to do.
"Well..." I thought to myself for a moment. I was a bit of a loner. I didn't really want someone tagging along with me. Someone I didn't even know, at the least. But -- I really needed help at this point. I didn't have a ship, and I hadn't been to any other world before. I was so used to Destiny Islands....all I wanted was to go back. With...my friends. Now, what was I searching for? My memories? Or the ones I care for?

"Don't be shy." She teased me, then I slightly smiled. Maybe it wouldn't be so hard if I had some help.
"You see, I actually need to go to different worlds. I...was seperated from my friends, and...." I sighed, feeling like a fool to continue the rest of my story. She would probably think i'm crazy. "...I....I can barely remember them. Their faces, their voices, even themselves as a whole. But, I remember that my world was taken by darkness. And.....so was I."

The girl stared at me in silence for a few moments, then she raised her right eyebrow. "Well, you're in luck." She laughed quietly, leading me over to a small, narrow path through the wall of the town. And when we walked through, there was a large ship docked right infront of us.

"I'm a Gummi Engineer." Shiro walked over to the Gummi Ship, stroking the metallic wing protruding from the side. "I take this baby out for a spin all the time." She said with a strong accent of some sort, similar to that guy back at Traverse Town. What was his name? Oh, right.....Cid.

"I don't suppose you'll let me borrow this?" I looked at her innocently, yet my serious additude kind of killed the whole idea of the joke.
"Hell no!" She then laughed, walking back over towards me. "I'm coming with you!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yay, next chapter! :D;

....Yeah. I kinda forgot about this. <.<; I wrote it in one hour and fourty minutes. SRSLI. D:

Yeah. Sorry.
.....but not really.

So, hope you enjoy? xD I had fun introducing mah new character. *wink, wink*

Last edited:

Epilogue

killjoy princess
:3 Oh yay, I'm in xD.

This is getting interesting.

*organization
*until

^ You mispelled those. D:

Status