• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Take a look at Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind's Japanese Pre Order theme

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
When I first saw this on YouTube I didn't see that it was posted by 13thVessel and my initial reaction was "this is a fake made by a rabid sokai shipper" but then I realized it's real and now it's got me super hyped that Kairi will get some real time in the spotlight in ReMind, I just hope hope hope it does her justice

Also there's actually a bite out of her Paopu this time, unlike the original cutscene, so that's nice
lol Yeah, I personally don't think the drawing of Kairi is as nice as that drawing of Sora, but I give Nomura a break for wanting to throw SoKai shippers a bone.

Beyond

Awards
If I have to be honest I have to say that Square Enix isn't a great software house either and doesn't respect the fans at all.
Did you ever have to pay 30€ for a DLC? Cause I don't and I never will (I won't buy this at launch).
I'm pretty sure the offer doesn't match the price - I mean guys, just look at The Witcher's DLCs for a
comparison -.

So maybe western fans are not the best - and of course the leaks stuff was a shitty thing to do -, but neither are they good as western software houses.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Absolutely not a SoKai fan, but really beautiful art. Still can't shake the feeling that the inclusion of Kairi is an afterthought .. also, where's my boy Riku and "why doesn't he sit with us"?
Lol, don't worry. If the Secret Ending is anything to go by, you'll be getting a lot more of the Sora-Riku duo in the near future 😉

Guess Re:MIND could settle if Sokai became canon or not at the end. We'll see
Ooo, good point! I didn't even consider we'd finally be getting that answered for us. Guess this really is the moment of truth for Kairi in a lot of ways.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I honestly expect them to keep it ambiguous. Relationship confermations usually are held off until the end of these kinds of stories.
But KH3 did reach an end of sorts for the series. The end of the first saga but still.

At this point I want to know where the two of them stand at their relationship.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Oh and let us not forget that western press is also loud, obnoxious and we clearly only report lies and even people who have worked on genuine projects are liars too because he wasn’t informed about it.

Honestly, I don't even think Westerners like Westerners, so... Mood. Nomura seems to be a pretty quiet guy, so I completely understand why he'd feel that way.

Ink Ribbon

Awards
Ahh that theme is really cute! Wish we could have the option to purchase this but I'm happy we atleast got a special theme with ours.

AleMustDie

Awards
The PS4 Pro Theme is much better, but not bad
I had to buy it on eBay, 'cause in the European PS4 was missing.

meatbun

This looks vissually stunning, but I think it might partly be because I'm partial to turquoise, lol. The addition of Kairi to the key art reminds of how they added onto FF logos once you completed the main story.

That only happened for Final Fantasy XV.

Back