• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Taking a break.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Well guys I'm going to be taking a break from KHI for a while. I should be back... around August..maybe.
The rps I'm in should continue as normal just kill off my characters or something. When I come back I plan on being more active but right now is not a good time for me sorry. Bye and cya later.

Oreo

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
ya, I've noticed you've not been on much, Bye and I'll look forward to your return *hugs*

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Man, goodbye threads are lame. I leave every so often for a few months without saying a word. I dont' really see the point in goodbye threads. After today, people won't care who's gone anyway.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Man, goodbye threads are lame. I leave every so often for a few months without saying a word. I dont' really see the point in goodbye threads. After today, people won't care who's gone anyway.

No, that's just the "OMG I'm leaving forever, and I'll never ever come back :(((((" threads

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Afro Nyokki said:
No, that's just the "OMG I'm leaving forever, and I'll never ever come back :(((((" threads

Oh right. Annoying bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back