• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Tale of Oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
oooh interesting chapter. DiZ and Nami are at it again.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Sorry it's short....

CH.11: INTERFERENCE

“Kid, come on kid wake up”

Neo opened his eyes and found him resting on a bed. He recognized Phil’s voice but his vision was foggy.

“Man what happened” Neo muttered.

“Someone interfered with your match; those enemies that popped up weren’t in that round.” Phil explained. Neo finally recovered his vision and glanced over Phil’s shoulder to see a worried Mickey.

“Mickey, are you okay?” Mickey looked at down for a moment then looked at Neo and nodded with a smile; then his face fell into a frown.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t be more useful Neo but I promise next time we’ll get them for sure.” Said Mickey, Neo smiled at him then turned back to Phil.

“Can we still enter the games Phil?” asked Neo. Phil shook his head.

“Kid you wrecked the arena so until I get it fixed the games are postponed.” Neo and Mickey hung there heads in disappointment. “But come back soon and you both will have a spot” They smiled.

They waved at Phil as they climbed aboard the gummi ship. Neo typed in a few keys.

Welcome back; please select a world to choose from

Both of them looked at the screen, two worlds showed up. Twilight Town, and Radiant Garden. The ship suddenly shook, the worlds vanished and the computer’s voice spoke to them.

Warning, automatic piloting to Radiant Garden

The world reappeared with darkness sprouted around it. The gummi ship launched off into the sky.

“Well looks like we don’t get to play with the Neo” Said the taller one.
“No worries, we’ll catch him in Radiant Garden” They both laughed in unison.
“What about Marcus when do we get rid of him?”
The shorter one pondered for a moment. “When he finds the Cornerstone of Darkness then we strike.” The taller one nodded in agreement.

Marcus narrowed his eyes, he hid within the shadows. “Not unless I destroy you first”

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I don't think i like marcus xP

lol well he was once the good guy....but not anymore XD

CH.12: WAR

The ship burst into the world at maximum speed. Neo slowed it down when it neared Merlin’s house. They both peeked through the window to see heartless terrorizing the shops nearby; Mickey ran to the exit of the ship.

“Mickey what are you doing?”
“I have to help those people, you go find Leon and find out what’s happening.” Mickey answered and jumped out of the ship. Neo landed the gummi ship and hurriedly ran inside the house.

He burst through the door and everyone got into battle positions. Neo, embarrassed, began to blush. Leon smiled.

“Well, well, never thought I’d see you again; but you have nice timing kid.” Leon spoke. He briefly told him about the war Maleficent was issuing against Radiant Garden and how she planned to destroy them all. Neo shook his head.

“So it’s an all out war?” Leon nodded.
“What about you kid, did you find your friends?” Neo looked down; he paused for a moment then shook his head. A light bulb clicked in his head.

“Oh snap I had forgotten King Mickey is fighting the heartless alone near the shops” Neo and Leon ran out the door. Then he stopped at the door.

“Cid, Merlin, you two reactivate the town’s protection program.” Leon said and left.

“Meddle some fools” Maleficent spat. She watched them defeat the heartless while whe stood atop the roof of one of the shops. Pete beside her sighed.

“I thought all those keyblade bearers were destroyed?” Asked Pete, she shook her head. A portal opened behind them.

“We can get rid of this one if you do as I say” Said the mysterious figure. Pete looked at her, she snickered.

“And why should I accept your help?”

“Because I can help you win this war” The figure spoke grinning under his hood. Maleficent smiled.

“Fine I will accept your help, but just who are you?” She asked; he removed his hood.

“The name’s Marcus” He said stepping back into the portal and vanishing.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Ch.13: Destruction

The gang quickly rushed back to Merlin’s house. Dark clouds formed in the sky, thunder boomed, rain heavily pierced the ground, smoke filled the air. They got to the house to find it had been complete destroyed. Leon ran towards it when suddenly a dark portal appeared; Marcus stepped out.

“Not much of a war anymore is it?” He said sarcastically. Leon’s eyes flared with burning anger, he summoned his gunblade and lunged at him. Marcus stepped back into the portal and Leon quickly ran into it. The portal vanished.

“No, Leon come back!” Screamed Neo, Mickey hung his head. Suddenly a roar erupted throughout the wrecked town. Maleficent rose high in the air above the town, she spun her staff in the air.

“Now my heartless, we shall conquer this world! Come forth and take everyone’s precious hearts.” She laughed evil, darkness formed in the air as she twirled her staff.

Heartless formed on the ground, some appeared in the air while others came upon houses. A variety of them appeared, some humongous, while others were Mickey’s size. They gasped at the horrific sight, there was too many for the two of them to handle. Neo whispered in Mickey’s ear and he nodded. The two climbed into the gummi ship and headed towards the castle.

“Meddle some fools” She muttered and vanished.

Neo and Mickey rushed up the stairs. The castle was also filled with heartless. Two novashadows appeared and Neo quickly fired two light bullets from his keyblade. The two suddenly stopped when they entered the castle chapel. Leon stood before them, they ran to him.

“Leon you’re okay” Mickey said, Neo suddenly stopped. Mickey looked at him strangely. “What’s wrong Neo?”

“Mickey that’s not Leon” He muttered. Leon raised his head, a sick smile formed across his face.

His hair turned black with red streaks in it, his eyes flared a raging red, his skin tanned, and he summoned his gunblade and rushed at them

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Sorry if it's bad but I didn't know what to write :/

CH.14: LEON’S POWER

Leon lunged at Mickey, he quickly parried the blow. Neo summoned serenity and aimed at his chest. Leon grabbed his keyblade and slung him across the room; he then froze Mickey’s feet to the ground with a blizzard spell. He laughed.

“Is this all you got? Pathetic” He shouted, darkness sprung around him, darkness grew in his eyes. Neo got up and ran back at him; he summoned thunder from his blade and struck Leon in his chest. He then quickly released Mickey from his entrapment and they readied themselves.

“Leon don’t do this we’re your friends” Mickey pleaded, he shook his head.

“My only friend is the darkness” He muttered. He let out a deafening cry as an enormous amount of darkness swallowed him. A dark sphere formed around him and heartless surrounded it.

“Get out of the way!” Neo boomed as they ran towards the heartless. Neo fired two bullet of light from his keyblade and destroyed the armor. Neoshadows sprung around the king, he brought out his sword and slashed at two of them, and one parried the blow and struck him in the leg. He weakly attacked back but it went into the ground. The Neoshadow came back up with a forceful uppercut and knocked out Mickey. Neo noticed the king went down and destroyed the remaining heartless to hurry to his aid.

The dark sphere suddenly screeched behind them as a humongous amount of force overwhelmed them, the air became thick, and Neo turned in horror. The man who was once a friend was now completely changed. His hair was black, his eyes flared golden, and his skin became a dark tan.

“I’m back” He muttered and suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind Neo. He gasped in horror as he fell unconscious. Marcus appeared and stepped out of the portal next to Leon.

“What do we do with them?”

“I will take them to_” Marcus was suddenly interrupted from a burst of light. The light came around Neo and Mickey and they disappeared with it. Marcus sighed. “Damn I almost had them”

Aria

braver by the minute
yay i love fight scenes!! lol nice chappy xD

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
CH.15: YEN SID

Neo opened his eyes; Yen Sid looked down upon him with a frown. Neo opened his mouth to find out answers but he stopped him and spoke.

“The stars told me you and Mickey were in trouble so I warped you here” he explained, Neo shook his head. He looked at the king, his face was saddened.

If only I were stronger The king thought. “You must send us back!” The king pleaded, Neo and even Yen Sid looked at him in shock; he sighed.

“I’m not sure that’s a good idea” Neo spoke “They’ve become too powerful for us to face alone”

“Neo please we need to save Radiant Garden” Yen Sid shook his head. “I’m afraid that Radiant Garden has fallen into darkness, it may never return to the light”

“Maybe there is a way” Mickey and Yen Sid glanced upon Neo; he closed his eyes and nodded. “Yes that may work”

“No I can read your thought and that may be suicide, who knows how powerful he’s become”

“I have to try”

Yen Sid sighed and figured there was no reasoning with him; he cured them both and summoned a portal of light. Mickey waked through; Neo was about to when Yen Sid stopped him.

“Neo you must be careful, he has fallen, the friend you once knew as Marcus no longer exists” He nodded and flashed a thumbs up sign with a fake smile.

Hope this works He thought and walked through the portal.

The two stepped out of the portal in shock of the horror that had befallen Radiant Garden. Houses were reduced to ruble, craters, burn marks, claw marks, and were upon the walls and ground. They were in the shopping district, when suddenly a familiar figure stepped down the stairs. He dragged the gunblade across the ground; he got into his stance and smiled evilly. Mickey was about the rush at him when another figure jumped next to Leon, his eyes were green, and he carried the gigantic sword in his hand. Mickey and neo gasped in horror.

Damn first Leon, now Cloud?
The two figures laughed darkly and rushed at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back