• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Tale of Oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Not much but I suppose its better than nothing.

CH.18: Land of Dragons

The two warriors fell silent as they made way unto the next world.

Sighing Mickey finally spoke in a low voice. “Neo, how much longer will it be like this?” Neo turned to the king puzzled at his question. “I mean how long will it take before the darkness is defeated and the worlds will finally be at peace.”

Neo gave the king a reassuring smile. “Don’t worry we’ll defeat the Dark Ones and restore balance to the worlds” but even Neo knew that this battle would go on for eternity.

They grew silent once more until they came to their destination.

Now arriving in Land of Dragons

The candles shone a small amount of light within the cave. The wind howled outside, echoing throughout the passageway. The man conversed with the two mysterious hooded figures.

“How do I know I can trust you? Why shouldn’t I tell my soldiers to just kill you now?”

“I can assure you with this power not only will you have taken control of the empire but you shall also have vengeance on Fa Mulan for killing your father.” said the smaller one. "Besides who says your soldiers could take us?" challanged the taller one.

The man grew silent. “Fine let me obtain the power”

The two hooded figures shook their heads. “Not so fast, first you must prove worthy of this power and then you may have it and do what ever you wish with it”

The man looked at his group. Many were injured and if not that killed, the battle against the imperial army was not one they could win alone at this rate. A baby hawk flew unto his shoulder and he made up his mind.

“Tell me what I must do” he muttered flashing an evil smile within the cave.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
No BBS spoilers in the story and never will be(Well maybe after the game comes out). Sorry if I explained it poorly.
CH.19: HISTORY LESSON

As they were about to land the gummi ship came to an abrupt stop. Neo got up and looked at Mickey but he sat their frozen as well. Birds, rushing water, even the wind all appeared to have stopped and Neo now knew why.

“Oh no” Neo muttered as the mysterious man teleported behind Neo’s chair. “Not you again”

“Hello there we meet again young keyblade master.”

“What do you want from me!?” Yelled Neo as he summoned Serenity as readied himself but the man raised his hand.

“I do not want to fight you but tell you something important young one” Neo studied the man as he kept his keyblade ready.

“Young man, you’re about the same age as me!”

The man let out a chuckle but in a split second turned serious again. “Is that so? So you’re 397 years old?” Neo gulped. 397? How in the world could he have lived for so long yet it seems that he is around the same age as him?

The man summoned a staff with an alarm-like clock on the top of it. He tapped the bell on top and pounced his staff n the ground once, suddenly, nothing but white appeared around them. Neo charged at him as the man twirled the staff in his hand and then banged it on the ground, Neo froze.

“Somehow I knew you wouldn’t listen so if this is the only means of getting your attention then so be it”

“So you’re really only here to talk?” Spoke Neo as he struggled to speak. The man nodded. “Fine I’ll listen if you release me” The man snapped his fingers and Neo fell to the floor. Brushing himself off, Neo walked over to the man.

“I have questions to ask you, like who are you? Or importantly what are you?”

“I one of the guardians of the universe, my people use their power to keep balance in the universe but the Dark Ones are becoming a problem. My name is silver”

Neo sighed as he tried taking it all in. Sliver snapped his fingers and rows of book shelves appeared around them.

“Neo there is something I must tell you about” Sliver said with the utmost serious look on his face. “Have you ever heard of these two keyblades?” he handed Neo a two books. Neo carefully looked at the picture and names of the keyblades.
“No can’t say that I have.” Neo answered. Silver pointed at one of the pictures.

“This keyblade is known as the Time Keeper, it is a keyblade of special power that keyblade masters themselves could not master. It holds the power of both the keyblade and my people within it” Neo looked up at him shocked at what he just heard, Silver continued. “By fusing our power with the keyblades it creates the Time Keeper which grants the user the power of a keyblade master and our power.”

He then pointed to the other book’s picture. “This is known as the X-Blade a keyblade capable of unlocking kingdomhearts. Like the Time Keeper it is made only using a certain fusion process.” He looked at Neo then back at the book. “You see the heart is made up of light and dark, but by taking out the dark part the heart splits itself. Two beings are now formed with a heart of pure light and pure dark, but they are still a part of each other and needs the other to survive. When recombined they form the X-Blade is formed.”

Neo shook his head trying to process all of the information he just learned. “But what does this have to do with me?” Silver stared at Neo long and hard until, Neo managed to catch on. “Wait, does the X-Blade have to do with me and Marcus?” Silver nodded grimly.

Neo clutched his head, he felt dizzy and the room suddenly started to spin in his head. Silver grabbed more books for the shelf. “There is more you must know Neo”

Oh great there’s more.

“Since my people can control time and space we can see into others future’s, we’ve used our power to record anyone’s past, present, and future in these special books. Unlike others Neo, you contain two books” He held up a white book with him on the cover and a black book with Marcus on it. “Somehow unlike all he other beings your future has not been written.” He levitated the books in the air as they flipped through revealing blank pages. “It appears that you and Marcus are writing your own future which may endanger us all, whether or not this future shall lead to ever lasting peace or dark times is unclear. Neo, no matter what happens you must defeat the Dark Ones and prevent Marcus from taking over your body when you two recombine”

Neo nodded shakily as the man vanished along with the white space and book shelves.

“Neo are you alright?” Asked a worried King Mickey he gave him a reassuring smile.

“Of course lets head on out”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back