• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tales from the Borderlands- A Telltale Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
So Telltale has released the first episode of the new Tales from the Borderlands series (on NA PS3/4 so far. The rest of the platform releases are spread out over the next week or so.).

It takes place after Borderlands 2 but it's not really necessary to have played the other games (I haven't either).
It's pretty fun. I haven't quite finished it myself but there's lots of action and humor in it.

jnh71193

Awards
I just finished the second episode. It's probably my favorite telltale game right now.

jnh71193

Awards
Have anyone been playing this game? I was finally able to play the season finale today and it was amazing! This is my favorite Tell Tale game!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Guys... I want to talk about my choices with all of you. Like, holy hell, this was Telltale's masterpiece. Oh my god.

jnh71193

Awards
Guys... I want to talk about my choices with all of you. Like, holy hell, this was Telltale's masterpiece. Oh my god.

It was a masterpiece! I wish more people talked about it.

Wonderful

Awards
this game is amazing and is definitely one of my favourite games of all time. i cannot believe how good it turned out to be. and to think i wasn't even considering getting it initially because i don't play borderlands! i really hope a second season is announced because i've grown to love all of these characters so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back