• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tales Of The Eliminator

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Bronze Member
What is Charge Guard? What does it do? How do you get it? Why am i asking you so many questions?

its an ability of and acessory that fills some of your Clock Gauge everytime that you do a block (sussecsfull)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
its an ability of and acessory that fills some of your Clock Gauge everytime that you do a block (sussecsfull)

Thanks, i think i have it. Six more Trophies to the Secret Ending!

Swordsaint

I find them to be easy now. Granted it takes a while to take them down, but they come down :v
its pretty much this if you play at full health. they just take away because you have to play patient to not get hit by energy orb after energy orb. but they go down really easily/quickly if you've put your health at 4hp to 1 one hit kill everything and not die.

honestly, theres no need to play at full health once you've completed the main game. its much easier NOT to.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
its pretty much this if you play at full health. they just take away because you have to play patient to not get hit by energy orb after energy orb. but they go down really easily/quickly if you've put your health at 4hp to 1 one hit kill everything and not die.

honestly, theres no need to play at full health once you've completed the main game. its much easier NOT to.

Thanks for the tip. Oh yeah, i'm stealing it anyway.

Key

Exile
Awards
So I read this thread before i ever encountered one of these things... and now they appear ALL THE TIIIIIIMEEEE.... And I haven't been able to kill a single one of them. ;o;

3Eyes

I struggled with the Eliminator at first. It was particularly frustrating when he would show during timed challenges and somehow manage to hit me. Now I kill him every time I see him. With the Round Block ability, just keep blocking until he uses his Shield Bite move, roll around, and hit him with a Judgment Triad. I repeat that process, and he's usually down in 3 Judgment Triads. A tad slow, but you never get hit and it's almost a guaranteed kill.

JULIO VP

Have Oathkeeper and the HP cheat on (with 3 hp sora) with Immortal Charm and Eternity Charm.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy EEZZYY

snow_flake40

Awards
I remember I was on the last floor of a system sector (can't remember which one) and the Information bar suddenly said 'Caution! A powerful enemy is near!' I look around for a couple of seconds and see a red Defender. 'Pfft, powerful enemy. What are you talki-' Then it pelted me with an onslaught of merciless spheres that drained my HP and left me switch-footed. '0____0 Ok, new plan. RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!' Long story short, I got shoe-glued, switch-footed and Lv 1-ed (not sure of the verb of that one...) very quickly. And frequently. And also died. Don't forget the dying!

When I got to around Lv50 or so, I gathered my courage and convinced myself that I might, MIGHT, put up a fight with an Eliminator on the Lv20 sector. Many Curagas, frustration and cussing later, I finally beat it (I know, I suck at this game... :'C ). I figured it would give me at least eleventy billion SP for all my hard work, especially considering it ate up practically all of the SP I had accumulated thus far. It gave me 11 SP. ELEVEN. FRICKIN'. SP. Much more frustration and cussing later, I decided to finally boycott the entire species and never bother with it again.

I think I might have beaten 3 to date... However, they've killed me a HELL of a lot more times than that. I can't even count the amount of times I've been inches from the portal just to get shoe-glued or air-tossed and sent plummeting to my doom. Or how they always like to spawn in the System Sectors that tell you to not jump X amount of times...

Ugh, I'm still trying to block the entire Eliminator clan out of my mind... *shudders*

Sakulily

I don't think I ever died by an Eliminator, I think I got away everytime by running/dodgerolling away when I was at a low level. At first when it popped up I would actually sort of panic especially when I couldn't find the exit to clear the sector and it kept poofing up near me. xD

But once I got to a rather high level I decided to take it on and it wasn't as bad as I expected.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
The first time I saw one I thought i'd try and fight it but I was at a low level and it almost took me out in 2 hits. So I ran. xD And it always seemed to appear on the challenges where you can't take a lot of hits. And it would always hit me. :/

Craselin

Website
www.touchofdeathforums.com
First time i was in a room where all the doors were at the top so i had to get to the top but the bloody thing kept flip footing me so i would run off the edge then when i was on the ground it would sticky feet me! I died after 3 minutes of running

Eon Qey

Hmm, well compared to the MF, Eliminator is weak. (Eliminator is level 1 and MF is level 100).

But... First time I encountered it was when I was trying to clear the game mainly, so I didn't even fight it. XD
Then I fought it and nearly died without taking his health down by half. o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back