• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Talking Trash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I recently beat up this guy. It wasn't much of fight. See, the guy went around saying he'd whoop easily. He's been talking trash about me for months and one day I just snapped. Instead of beating me up like he told his clique he would, he actually ran! I hit him once, he fell to the ground instantly, and it wasn't even a hard hit! Anyway, after I beat him up, he's been spreading the word saying he beat me up. People are coming up to me and saying "You let that punk slam you into the wall?" or "I heard he busted your lip." He didn't even touch me! This guy will not leave me alone. I've tried everything, including ignoring him and telling authority. When I'd ignore him, he'd steal off me and then when I told the teacher about it, I couldn't prove it. I don't know what else to do. How can I get this guy to leave me alone?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wow, what a turd. Do you even need to prove anything to him when you know he is obviously mentally retarded?

I would ignore it for a little while more, and if he keeps going, why dont you actually whoop him good?

But I dont condone fighting. <.< >.> *flashy disclaimer*

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
People say violence doesn't solve anything.....forget that.

Make a scene, attract a crowd, and stomp this fool out.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow, what a turd. Do you even need to prove anything to him when you know he is obviously mentally retarded?

It's not only him, it's others. People really think he beat me up. His clique picks on me even more because they think since he beat me up, they can beat me up. I can't even get near the guy anymore, yet I have to deal with him during lunch and in the hall ways. If I fight him in front of his clique, then I'll definately get expelled because he'll be able to prove I attacked him.

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
You have to invest in a camera. And you need a friend. And do this outside of school.

1. Catch this idiot alone.
2. Give camera to friend.
3. Friends hides and starts videotaping
4. You start whoopin' ass
5. PROFIT!

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Attack him when his clique's not around, unless they never leave his side.

That's what I did when I fought him, otherwise when he told his clique he beat me up, they would not have believed him. Very few people saw the fight. Before we fought, his girlfriend said if I laid a hand on him and she was gonna whoop me and said "She ain't gon touch me because I'll knock her teeth down her throat." His girlfriend ain't touched me yet, but that's because she ain't had the chance.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I doubt she will, but she'll probably try to stir up some nasty rumours. . .

I say just ignore him, or next time he messes with you, and he's alone, grab him by the coller, lift him up and throw him against the wall, then walk away.

And you won't get expelled, unless you have a continual bad record, you may get suspended, but not expelled. . .

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Ignore him. He's a stupid idiot who feels that he must put down others in order to raise him up. He's stupid, a coward that needs friends to beat people up for him, he can't take care of himself, and he is definitely not worth your time or energy.

If he continues to harass you, get the police on it. Get one of them..oh bother. My vocabulary fails me. One of them things where he is not allowed to even get near you. He can't even think of you. If he does, he's gone. One of them protection warrant things.

I'm worried that if you fight, you'll get suspended. Or you may make more enemies. You don't need more. He's not worth your time. But you know what? If he decides to go after you one day, beat the heck out of him. <-< If he plays dirty, play dirty back. I'm sure you know exactly where it hurts.

People like this guy tick me off. <-<

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
If he continues to harass you, get the police on it. Get one of them..oh bother. My vocabulary fails me. One of them things where he is not allowed to even get near you. He can't even think of you. If he does, he's gone. One of them protection warrant things.
I think the word you're looking for is "restraining order," and I agree, get one of those. Then he'll be FORCED to stay away from you.

Last edited:

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Lol I had the exact same situation, I got annoyed by him once (like you did) and one hit him to the ground (like you did) and he said he beat me up (like he is doing now) People thought it was true and everything.

Then one time he made the mistake of saying something like "I beat you good" while a crowd was around, and I just snapped, I raised my head slowly and opened my eyes and gave him the coldest stare hes ever seen. The expression on his face was priceless.

I walked over to him, still staring at him and said "I remember you being on the ground not me. But if what you said is true, and its not, then you would have no problem beating me again" and after I said that I punched him as hard as I could in stomach, and he fell to the ground. So I picked him up by the collar and said "I thought so" loud enough for everyone to hear, then I let go of him and walked away.

And I get suspended for 3 days. But man was I satisfied and after that he never bothered me again... in fact he tried to become friends with me :/

I didn't become friends with him, its people like him that make me want to lose control and just beat the crap out of until then beg for mercy.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Tsk, I'll assume you're male and have some type of honor to defend.

No need for violence. You can take one (Or all) of the following steps:

1) Ignore them. Only took me 6 or so years to become a natural phenomenon.

2) No need for violence, so threaten. This said wimp is spreading lies about his physical capabilities, so prove it in the only legal way you can. Make sure you're in a populated area, and pretend to attack him. A feinted punch or something of the sort will do. If you did 'Whoop' him so badly, he'll most likely either avoid meeting you or flinch horribly when you feint. Even if he doesn't, see how he reacts when you lightly hit him (Try not to mean to hurt him, a 'playful' hit). This asserts your authority over him and his followers without getting into legal, or social, trouble. If he does actually retaliate this time (Or if you're outnumbered) allow him to attack first, and claim self-defense.

3) Legal practice. Contact an authority figure, whether the police or a school official. Restraining order, suspension, expulsion, whatever. People like this don't seem to realize that manipulation is the ultimate weapon, skill being under, strength being third.

:3

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
that happened to me after i beat this dude up.everyone says he beat me up but he leaves me alone.coincidence, huh?lol
but for advice, just do what they everyone above said.beat him up again in front of people.(people who wont snitch.i hate it when they snitch)

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Um jump him duh.

This reminds me of what happened at school once.

There was these two guys. One guy lost at basketball in gym to this tall guy,and said that he cheated. So started talking trash.

Short guy: Nigga you cheated!

Tall guy: No I didn't!

Short guy:Yes you did b***h!

Tall guy: you wannna fight come on nigga.

Short guy: I'll kick yo' @$$.

Tall guy: Please, one lick nigga just one lick on yo peanut head lookin' ass and you out!

Short guy: You scared?!

Tall guy: No yo' ugly ass ain't worth beatin' up.

They go back to changing, it was damn funny. Few weeks later some stole the short guys PSP. He dumb for leaving it out in the open on the bleachers.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
Beat him up in front of heaps of people...

I did that once..it was fun..and it sends your school rep. through the roof! (not that i needed it coz im already am popular)

Hand out fliers saying thats theres gonna be a fight at 3:30 in the car park..lol

You and that retard..one on one...

If you hear him talkin' shit about you, just bash him...

End the fight when hes started bleeding or got a black eye coz then ppl will believe you that you bashed him if no one was there watching..

rikuskeyblade

This happenned to me, the litlle turd even pissed in my locker, so i ended up beating his ass right in front of his friends, after he called me a racial slur for a mexican, the guy started crying, & I got suspended but I felt great when he would not even glance at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back