• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tangled The Series would be great in a future KH game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
"man this would be epic in a KH game".
I just caught up with that episode and
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Honestly I feel that way for both BH6 and Tangled. the shows developed so many cool ideas that could really work well if we were to ever return to those worlds.
Absolutely. Both have expanded on their universes in ways that Disney previously did through movies, but with the added advantage of really fleshing the characters and locations out. I also really want to fight Globby and Noodle Burger Boy, please and thank you.

I was thinking about it and, kind of like the Olympus recap at the start of KH3, it'd be neat if Square Enix took inspiration from Rapunzel's drawings to create a recap of events missed shown in that style, so we're shown the important things to know. I'd just hate for information to be lost or glossed over, like Dead Man's Chest was.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I mean clearly... There's is at least one very vocal one...
True , but one or more detractors, doesn't dampen my enthusiasm for the concepts of the shows being explored.

I just caught up with that episode and

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Absolutely. Both have expanded on their universes in ways that Disney previously did through movies, but with the added advantage of really fleshing the characters and locations out. I also really want to fight Globby and Noodle Burger Boy, please and thank you.

I was thinking about it and, kind of like the Olympus recap at the start of KH3, it'd be neat if Square Enix took inspiration from Rapunzel's drawings to create a recap of events missed shown in that style, so we're shown the important things to know. I'd just hate for information to be lost or glossed over, like Dead Man's Chest was.

Honestly, if they played their cards right, the could mine the shows for content for multiple games. Alleviating the pressure of potentially running out of movies. The shows also have a large enough variety of setting that it shouldn't get boring revisiting them.

Both shows are ripe with so many good ideas and concepts that they could take those ideas and make a visit out of just a concept from an episode without completing the whole season's story arc.

If we'd ever get second visits again in a game, they could take advantage of it in those worlds. Set up the beginning of the story in the first visit and pay it of in with the climax in the second visit with Rap's illustrations or Hiro's Data filling in the gaps of what happened like you suggested. Rap's illustrations being used would also really work well seeing she sketches her adventures in the show.

BH6 has so many fun villains it'd be fun to face off against, besides the previously mentioned Globby and Noodle Burger Boy, I'd love to face of against High Voltage. The Mother-Daughter tag team could make for an interesting fight.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Not gonna spoil anything, but Zhan Tiri would definitely be a fun boss fight. Her dark form isn't quite as large as I'd thought it would be, but still large enough it would be fun to fight.

theshadowman

Awards
Not gonna spoil anything, but Zhan Tiri would definitely be a fun boss fight. Her dark form isn't quite as large as I'd thought it would be, but still large enough it would be fun to fight.
Agreed, 110%! This finale basically put the finishing touches on the cake, this NEEDS to be a world in a future KH game. The potential for everything is there to make it a stand out world!!

The Dark Mamba

Awards
The series is without a doubt one of the best sequel-type things Disney has done for their animated films.

If it were ever to be in KH the biggest question I would have is how would they adapt the story. Would they pull a KH3 Pirates and skip all the way the end to the end of the season 3 conflict or would they first try n do some stuff from seasons 1 & 2. I guess it all depends if they use it for KH4 or BBS/3D type game. Given how good series was I say the world has a decent chance of returning again. I don't see the art style as an issue in adapting it. SE can work with Disney to create official 3D models for the TV characters.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Time to move on to "Big Hero 6: The Series would be great in a future KH game," and then next year "Monsters at Work would be great in a future KH game."

=D

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Time to move on to "Big Hero 6: The Series would be great in a future KH game," and then next year "Monsters at Work would be great in a future KH game."

=D

Honestly if Pixar started with BBS I would have loved seeing TAV in Monstropolis during Monster's University.

If Monsters at Work is adapted we need monster versions of Riku, Kairi, Mickey and all of the other Keyblade wielders :D

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Honestly if Pixar started with BBS I would have loved seeing TAV in Monstropolis during Monster's University.

If Monsters at Work is adapted we need monster versions of Riku, Kairi, Mickey and all of the other Keyblade wielders :D

Maybe Eraqus and Xehanort can experience their first frat party by visiting MU in Dark Road. 😂

Back