• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tansformers: Worlds Reuntied Co-created by Kari'Heart and Omega Prime

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega Prime

It's just mind over matter. If you're out of your
Website
www.youtube.com
Okay, this rp is a mix in between Transformers and Kingdom Hearts

Transformers: Worlds Reuntied​

It has been tweanty years later after Cybertron was put in danger once again, but something isn't the same there are now teens that can wield key like weapons. They headed back to earth once again, but they only don't face the Deceptions they now facing strange ceartures that are black. They knew that something was dangerously wrong, now that they are back on earth they are now seaching for the young teens, but they also want to find more teens help.

But the Deceptions were friendly (somewhat) for a little while, but war broke out tweanty years ago; they have been keeping it hidden for that long. The Autobots can't tell but the Deceptions already evil spraks were tinted with Darkness, now fully taken over with the Darkness. The Decepticons are looking for the teens themselves, the leader of the Autobots and Decepticons are not the leaders you think they would be well at least the leader for the Autobots. It's a race against time to see who will win this battle.

Rules: The usual rules apply, no god-modding, power-playing, or anything else that isn't aloud. Romance is aloud but please keep it PG, please post at least twice a week that's not asking for much, and last but not least have fun! Please be good with your gammer and spelling, and you may have up to either four, five if need be. And away we go with the temps! Cannon characters are aloud but please let's not see too many of them running around.

Keybearers:
6.​

Transformer Template:

Name:
Side:
Robot Form:
Vehicle/Animal mode: [Can they change into more then just Robot and said mode?]
Powerlink, Cyber-key and mini-cons: [You may not use all three at the same time, unless you are about to be killed]
Personality:
Bio:
Extra:

Human Template:

Name:
Weapons:
Side: [Yes, they can be on either side]
Personality:
Bio:
Partner: [You get a transformer partner!]
Extra:

And let's see how my first rp goes...please let this go well.

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Hey you still doing this thing, because I'll sign up

Transformer Template:

Name: Oblivion
Side: Autobots
Appearance: I'll just have him as Jetfire (Armada Style) if hes not in it but with Darker Colours and black replacing the white on his body
Robot Form:
Vehicle/Animal mode: Image:Lockheed F-35 Joint Strike Fighter.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and also his Animal mode is a wolf
Powerlink, Cyber-key and mini-cons: Can use the cyberkey to use a giant minigun and can also use his minicon Bullseye to use a sniper rifle
Personality: Like most young autobots he is cocky and very overconfident at times but does take his job as an autobot very seriously
Bio: Armageddon is a young autobot looking to make his way up the ranks, he idolises Optimus Prime (As most autobots do) and hopes to one day take his place as a leader,
Theme Song: Dead! By My Chemical Romance

Human Template:

Name: Draco Carvhall
Weapons: Armageddon (Keyblade), Dual Katanas and a whole arsenal of weapons
Personality: He is a calm intelligent teenager who takes his role as one of the keyblade bearers very seriously
Bio: He is a teenager who received a weapon called the Keyblade. Considering himself as a guardian of sorts, he does well to take his job seriously. Works to defeat this new army of black creatures and restore peace to the world.
Partner: Oblivion or if he can't be in it I wouldn't mind Optimus Prime
Extra:

Follow this link for details on my Human Character

http://www.freewebs.com/dragonstar1715/

Derogon

In a house that's on a street that's in a town tha
do we have to make a Transformers Template? if so ill edit my partner and the Transformer template:

Human Template:

Name: Aero
Weapons: Crimson Hearts: the blade is red and the hand guard is shaped like a heart and is blue and its a bigger version of the oblivion keyblade
Personality: Aero is lazy and mostly keeps to himself.
Bio: Aero was chosen as a keyblade bearer when his home world was destroyed. Then Aero never really took his part of hero seriously.
Partner:
Extra:

uLtIm4

Human:

Name: Luxtaim (ultima mixed around and adding an x)

Weapons: a long/fat blue sword (looks kinda like the buster sword cloud weilds) that has a huge amount of defense (his sword is 6 feet tall and 3 feet long)

Side: Auto bots

Personality: Luxtaim is a guy that treats u the same u treat him, he is not very tall but is very strong but unfortunately can't jump very high.

Bio: Luxtaim was born in a family that has history in Org. XIII and he started in skool like a normal kid but one night he kept having strange dreams that revealed him holding a big blue sword and looking older and stronger... at the time he wuz 9 then a year later a man in black (cloud) that held a huge sword told him he had a destiny with the buster key and a blade appeared in his hand and he wuz too weak to hold it but as the days he used it went by he grew stronger.

Partner: ne transformer that'll come to help him in need

Extra: has very dark brown hair, short (of course), height is 4'11", hair is medium sized, blade handle is an L w/ a dark green circle around it and the blade has XIIII Luxtaim engraved in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back