• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TAV are Orphans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Yeah I said it. It was first Hinted when Master Eraqusuu said to Terra', I think of you as a real son.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
probably. or maybe they have parents that dont give a fuck and let their kids go running around stabbing themselves with a giant key (*cough* sora *cough*)

αsiя

space coke
I dont think it matters
Ienzo is adopted by AtW

and why put TAV if you only mention Terra
Ven obviously was found by MX and then MX gave him to Eraqus (part of my theory was right)
We dont know about Aqua
and i dont think it matters

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
It might be a little early to say or not. I'd expect something like that would be said in the BBS journal for TAV's profile, and quite possibility the Master Xehanort reports. If no explanation is given it might just reinforce the old saying "Family doesn't have a role in KH".

Kentsu13

It might be a little early to say or not. I'd expect something like that would be said in the BBS journal for TAV's profile, and quite possibility the Master Xehanort reports. If no explanation is given it might just reinforce the old saying "Family doesn't have a role in KH".

lol ya i still remeber in kh1 wen sora's mom? called him to come down from his room (durign storm) or soemthing

Frozura

Why...why? Sora's mom only had 2 lines in the entire game, why is she so important to everybody?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well Ven I think we can say without a doubt is an orphan. Terra most likely is since Eraqus sees him as a son. As for Aqua well who knows.

Then again even if Terra and Aqua aren't orphans their parents couldn't keep them from being Keyblade wielders as they are both adults.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Why...why? Sora's mom only had 2 lines in the entire game, why is she so important to everybody?
its not there just bored..... or stupid.

i kinda figured they were i mean who lets there kids go of with 40+ yr old men 2 learn 2 swing a 3 ft key around at shadow monsters.

tenchi ryu

yea parents are worth two dead flies in the kh universe.....they apparently dont give a shit about their keyblade wielding children.....hell your son is gone for a got damn year all taller and shit, and you dont ask NO questions....WTF sora and kairi could have got busy 10 times and had a damn kid and his mom wouldnt notice

tenchi ryu

yea parents are worth two dead flies in the kh universe.....they apparently dont give a shit about their keyblade wielding children.....hell your son is gone for a got damn year all taller and shit, and you dont ask NO questions....WTF sora and kairi could have got busy 10 times and had a damn kid and his mom wouldnt notice

To think about it the parents just throw they damn kids on the beach and tell to find food under rocks and shit...while the parents are on in the house fucking lmao

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
To think about it the parents just throw they damn kids on the beach and tell to find food under rocks and shit...while the parents are on in the house fucking lmao

Which makes me wonder, what kind of parents let three teenagers go to a deserted island where they could be doing God only knows what? Honestly I would expect to see Sora come home and like, "Hey mom, guess who's gonna be a daddy!"

State

Awards
Which makes me wonder, what kind of parents let three teenagers go to a deserted island where they could be doing God only knows what?

Actually, six, if you add Selphie, Tidus and Wakka, and for the lulz, seven if you count Ansem SoD.

Z

Zulkir

Square dealt with family really well in final fantasy games, they did a bad job in KH.

FF7- parents dead for majority of characters.

FF8-Rinoa has parents, others are orphans.

FF9-Zidane is an android, Steiner's parents aren't mentioned, Garnet has her mother.

I think Nomura should have just made them orphans, it would have simplified the situation.

Maybe Sora's mom can be retconned into an orphanage guardian.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Square dealt with family really well in final fantasy games, they did a bad job in KH.

FF7- parents dead for majority of characters.

FF8-Rinoa has parents, others are orphans.

FF9-Zidane is an android, Steiner's parents aren't mentioned, Garnet has her mother.

I think Nomura should have just made them orphans, it would have simplified the situation.

Maybe Sora's mom can be retconned into an orphanage guardian.

Don't forget about 13.thebatman

Z

Zulkir

Didn't play that, don't plan on ever playing it. I do want versus 13 though.

αsiя

space coke
Was it ever even confirmed that Sora had a mom
Just cause someone says "Sora dinners ready, Sora" doesnt make em your mother
Riku lives in a mansion so he either has rich parents or rich guardians

tenchi ryu

Was it ever even confirmed that Sora had a mom
Just cause someone says "Sora dinners ready, Sora" doesnt make em your mother
Riku lives in a mansion so he either has rich parents or rich guardians

Hell someone making me DINNER I would think they at least gave a lil shit about me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back