• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TAV master/Anitas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silent_hero

a dark world were light would never dare enter
ok i saw the scan of Apprentice Anitas and noticed the keychain on his keyblade is the same as the on on TAV masters keyblade... just a different color and it is the same logo as what tera has on his chest and aqua/ven have on their belts. you thing there may be a connection?

Coeurl

Demon Dance
it's Vanitas. and no not really. i mean, you can hardly see what exactly is the shape of Vanitas' keychain. and if you stare at it, it becomes more like the Ultima keychain than Master Eraqus'.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well im guessing at first DS was good or something and got the keychains from TAV master so something?
since in the new scan you see DS talking to ven normaly

silent_hero

opps forgot the "V"... but yea i have been staring at it for a very long time and i dont see how u got the ultima keychain...KH1 ultima is a crown and KH2 ultima is a thin heart.. Vanitas's keychain is clearly is larger at the top an then slims down to much a a poin to be a heart like KH2 ultima keychain.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
KH1 ultima is a crown
and KH2 ultima is a thin heart..

KH2
150px-Kh2UltimaWeapon.JPG

KH1
200px-KH-UltimaWeapon.jpg

what in blue blazes are you talking about? ¬_¬

Awards
okay, well we dont if theres a connection or not. Theres nothing really to dicuss. Close thread plz.

silent_hero

there is nothing to discuss because the topic of the keychain shape is over? no. i want to see if anyone thinks that Vanitas could have been Eraqus student or even fellow student at some point in time and MX could have recruited him to best over Eraqus current students.

roxasbrother1993

i agree 100%, not cuz of the keyblade chain.... but cuz he has a keyblade.... if he was an unbirth, or heartless, or something else, he couldnt use the keyblade..... but maybe he was human and now can use a keyblade

Awards
i agree 100%, not cuz of the keyblade chain.... but cuz he has a keyblade.... if he was an unbirth, or heartless, or something else, he couldnt use the keyblade..... but maybe he was human and now can use a keyblade

Well Roxas is a nobody and can use a keyblade, Xions completely fake and can use a keyblade, Mickey's a MOUSE and can use a keyblade.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
wait what? no, he does not look like a samurai, at all. or maybe you're talking of master Eraqus?

Silver warrior

the keyblade of apprentice vanitas looks like soul eater.could there be a connection?
A keyblade of darkness.
I wonde if the attribute of all keybades are light?

silent_hero

OK so Vanitas' keychain is a broken gearshaped as an "S" wich actually fits what his keyblade looks like. as for Eraqus' keyblade... I always thought that the three (TAV) keychains were that of Eraqus like he was their master and theywere showing respect by using the keychain emblem of what could be a hand down of the masters to apprentices but after the new scanes i think that Terra Aqua and Ventus' keychains mostly likely will be the charms that Aqua had made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back