• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tax Season

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
What do you intend on doing with your refund to help our nose diving economy.
Me? you ask
Inspiron Mini
dell-inspiron-mini.jpg

Good decision?

nike.gif

GET THAT OFF MY SNEAKERS! Gotta have em

And of course hookers will get love too

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
I asked my parent's financial advisor.

He told me to keep my money and pay for college.
best thing to do.

:]:[

I wanna waste my money but my parents don't let me.

very differentiable
Awards
University and a car, that's about it. What does tax have to do with it though?

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
You know all that tax you have to pay during the year? They give tax refunds at the beginning of the new year for the year previous. You also get deductions and such for having homes, families, college, scholarships, stuff like that.

I'm not going to be getting much of a tax refund this year, 'cuz I don't have a job or anything, but I'm getting some from my old scholarships and my savings. I plan on putting it into savings so I can eventually afford to move out. I already have a laptop, so I don't need anything. I'd love to blow the money on electronics, but I'm too much of a saver for that.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well I am turning 21,

Am planning on spending some of that money on throwing a bash and getting trashed.

Also Dell's fuckin suck. Get a Mac book. Dell's cause more problems then there worth and if you dont pay for it all ay once you'll be paying for it for years.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well I am turning 21,

Am planning on spending some of that money on throwing a bash and getting trashed.

Also Dell's fuckin suck. Get a Mac book. Dell's cause more problems then there worth and if you dont pay for it all ay once you'll be paying for it for years.

Can't wait to turn 21.
If I could find a mac book for under 600 bucks maybe. But even still, I dont like them very much. I grew up on dells so that's what I'm used to.

I also do plan on saving some for my classes in the summer also. Gots to haves me some education

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I got a Dell and really never had any problems with my computer. ALso the Mac I wanted was way more expensive than I had money.

Anyway my tax return will only be about 270 so yeah not much can be done with that amount anymore. But my parents might be giving me 300 they get for claiming me so I guess I will use it for my loan, then the rest will most likely just sit in my bank for the time being.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
You do know if your parents claim you and you file your taxes that the IRS can aduit you because thats Illegal.
Uh no. Since i am a student and live at home my parents can still claim me, but I also have to file seperate for my job in general. My parents get to write off anything for me school wise. I just file for what I made for the year and what i paid in state and federal. So it isn't illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back