• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tbh i found the ending of the Nobody trio the most satisfying

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

yamibakura95

Awards
k94yyhiarqg21.png

I think that out of all the characters these 4 are the ones who are the most happy. Because they will finally get to live a normal life, something that they never had. TAV and SRK had normal lives at some point but Roxas and Xion were under Xemnas' authority for most of the time.

palizinhas

Awards
A part of that for me is they're the only ones that felt like they were having an ending. Sora got separated from his friends again, and TAV got to go home but still had Future-Storyline-Teasing Chirithy in that scene. Lea and Isa have the Subject X thing going forward, but it still felt the most like they were done, like they got their happy ending.

After you spend a decade invested in the characters being together and done with all the stuff they went through, it's good when that's actually what happens.

NoWay

Awards
Before, TAV was my favorite group but after KH3 I prefer RAX because their KG segment was so well executed. I love the reunion of them, Roxas’ entry, the Saïx Boss battle - everything.

Although Aqua is still my favorite character in general, RAX grew a lot on me.

yamibakura95

Awards
A part of that for me is they're the only ones that felt like they were having an ending. Sora got separated from his friends again, and TAV got to go home but still had Future-Storyline-Teasing Chirithy in that scene. Lea and Isa have the Subject X thing going forward, but it still felt the most like they were done, like they got their happy ending.

After you spend a decade invested in the characters being together and done with all the stuff they went through, it's good when that's actually what happens.

roxas and xion getting to be normal humans was the most satisfying thing in KH3 and that comes from someone who wasnt really interested in roxas even returning

Devlin748

Awards
Sora got isolated from his companions once more, and TAV had the opportunity to return home yet at the same time had Future-Storyline-Teasing Chirithy in that scene. Lea and Isa have the Subject X thing going ahead, yet it actually felt the most like they were done, similar to they got their glad consummation.

My CC Pay

Last edited:

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
If you look back and peel away the trauma, you see that Xion and Roxas were born into a toxic/abusive environment. Their normal was never normal, and it was unstable. Their only normalcy came in the guise of Twilight Town with the ice cream. But because they didn’t know anything beyond the organization, it took them a long time to realize that what they were doing and experiencing wasn’t right.

It’s why their ending feels amazing. They get to be “free”, truly free from the grandiose plot that the other trios are intrinsically tied to.

Awards
Only thing annoying is that even after this, people still refer to Roxas and Xion as a Nobody and "Replica of Sora" respectively in the present tense.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I feel like the Days Trio and Xemnas got a nice closure to their respective arks. TAV didn't feel that big because, to me, they weren't developed that much in their friendship, even though I think TAV was the trio that most suffered in Xehanort's saga

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I do wish they had fleshed out Isa more before adding him, I still feel like we missed a potentially strong redemption story there.

Anyway this is still like top 5 favorite Kingdom Hearts scenes for me. RAX are one of the few characters left in the series that still have that old style KH writing of stumbling upon a grand plot far bigger than they are and have to survive it. I can't wait to see this in the manga version. It feels like waiting for KH3 all over again.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
If you look back and peel away the trauma, you see that Xion and Roxas were born into a toxic/abusive environment. Their normal was never normal, and it was unstable. Their only normalcy came in the guise of Twilight Town with the ice cream. But because they didn’t know anything beyond the organization, it took them a long time to realize that what they were doing and experiencing wasn’t right.

It’s why their ending feels amazing. They get to be “free”, truly free from the grandiose plot that the other trios are intrinsically tied to.
I think this is why I have always been SO EMOTIONALLY INVESTED in Xion. She got done dirty from the word go, but was such a great character. Seeing her in her own new outfit, happy, I cried the biggest tears when I finally saw it.

I'm glad that the Isa/Lea/Subject X stuff means Roxas and Xion are likely to be in the peripherals of future game, but they deserve to settle down and be happy.

Back