• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Teachers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
Am I the only person that finds it akward to see a teacher outside of school? I often don't relize who they are until they say hi. At my school they have a dress code(dress shoes, pants, shirt, and coat), so I find it weird to see them in anything else.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
my teachers wear the same sort of clothes out of school, except for that one time when Mr. Conrath was wearing a tank top O_O it was scary.... and when Mr. Langheim was wearing a sweatsuit xD

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
lol, I went to omecoming dance and was telling my girlfriend how it was just wierd seeing them after hours.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I don't think that it really is weird, I might jump at their sight (reflex, I guess)but nothing strange. lol, I saw my Spanish teacher from last year at Wal-Mart on Thursday.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
It's weird when they don't recognize me.

Haha, I'm sorry but that's lulzy and weird. I think it's a little sad if you sit in his/her class all day and outside of it they don't even know you. I'd feel like an idiot to greet a teacher of mine (past or present) outside of school and them not answer or just stare trying to figure who the hell I am. AWKWARD.

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
It's only bad if I see my creepy teachers outside of skool. My nice ones will only say hi, poke fun at me and then leave. My creepy ones will talk to my mom when they know I don't want them to, poke fun at me twice in ways I hate, and then leave. Then I will feel awkward and angry all at once...

Awards
I saw my drama teacher in her truck with her hubby. Mrs. Longley. She's my drama teacher and she's so tottaly awesome. She's preggo and she lets me feel her baby kick when in class. :3

She waved to me and I was like "omg hi" and wove back.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Quite. I scream when my old primary teacher sees me in town. She retired in my last year and I had her. Damn, she was so fuggin strict.
I STILL cry myself to sleep.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I ran into one of my teachers at Jewel once. He was on the phone, and wearing tight athletic shorts.

It was an awkward meeting.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I rarely see my teachers outside of school, but it is kinda awkward when you see them.
My old elementary school principle works at a Fazoli's o_O

I always thought teachers belonged at school when I was younger, now I just try to avoid seeing them whenever I'm out.

rent

i find it's really weird when i saw my science teacher at the mall. thank god she didn't see me ._.

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
Depends on how well I get along with the teacher I see, really.

As a kid it's always a big thing to see that the teachers you admire/hate actually lead a normal life.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, some of the teachers, I can tell that they kind of don't like me. I don't speak to them very much, while others are way to friendly. If you know what I mean ;D

lol, that happened to me where the teacher doesn't know my name. Like in U.S. History, we've been there a whole month and he always asks my name whenever I volunteer.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
You mean that they offer to help you with your questions after school, only to touch you a few minutes after you get there?

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
I never see my teachers outside school. Which is a shame, as I'd love to just have a casual conversation with some of them. I met a science teacher once, but she was a major bitch and just gave me one of those evil looks.

And I never saw her again. D:

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Science teachers are always the worst.
They must have injected rabies into their system. My chemistry teacher used to foam at the mouth yelling at me... like all the time. Urgh... >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back