• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Team Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broskinator97

I've seen that there are the keyblade for every team, but I don't know how to take this, someone could explain me how?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
As in the Keyblade that appears on the Raid Boss screen? That's the Keyblade the bosses are weak to. If you use that Keyblade to attack the Raid Boss, you'll receive an extra damage referred to as Keyblade bonus on the recap screen.

The Keyblades change every few weeks or so, so be sure to keep abreast with the latest update notice usually posted on the walkthrough thread!

Broskinator97

Nono, I've seen this on a forum
1t4xsw.png
and there was written that this is the Unicornis Team Keyblade, so I would know how can obtain that

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Oh, that! That would be the Keyblade equipped exclusively by the Unicornis Foreteller. As of now it's unobtainable and I don't think it would be obtainable at all.

Each of the other Foretellers has their own Keyblades, too. Those Keyblades match the theme and colour scheme of the patron animal of their respective wielders. You can take a look at those Keyblades here: http://www.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-x/keyblades

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back