• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Team Red, Green or Blue?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Team?

• Total voters

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Blue. I was a power stan in UX because the red medals I had were strongest but blue is my favourite colour. I hope there aren’t leader boards for this game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Blue. I was a power stan in UX because the red medals I had were strongest but blue is my favourite colour. I hope there aren’t leader boards for this game.
I feel that. I loved power medals, but green is my favorite color (and I also liked the look of a lot of speed medals)

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Not sure what the team part is about, but I'll go with blue like Chaser. It's my favorite color, plus the magic association in the series also fits my preferences.

Soldier

Awards
Obviously blue version, I mean it gives you access to the sandshrew, vulpix and meowth lines and features blastoise as the game's mascot, what more could you want!

Oh, this was about the medals in the mobile games? oops. Guess i'll pick this in the most scientific way possible.
*one round of eeny meeny miny moe later*
It's green for me.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It seems like in the Memory-Link trailer there are three different Keyblade types and it is color based. They seem a bit inspired by the Speed/Power/Magic medals from KHUX.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Blue cause I’m blue if I were green I would die. Daboodeee daboodie

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
If you guys are talking about this game probably being like GO and you have to walk around hunting heartless, I hardly think that's the case. The trailer's "running around" scene looks like that because the game is still in development and they have yet to implement proper texturing, shading, lighting, and just showed it as it is so that we'd have something to see at the anniversary event.

That said, if it is like GO, it might actually motivate me to exercise outdoors more than just hitting up the gym.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If you guys are talking about this game probably being like GO and you have to walk around hunting heartless, I hardly think that's the case. The trailer's "running around" scene looks like that because the game is still in development and they have yet to implement proper texturing, shading, lighting, and just showed it as it is so that we'd have something to see at the anniversary event.

That said, if it is like GO, it might actually motivate me to exercise outdoors more than just hitting up the gym.
It's because the trailer showed the playable character have one colour influence their look and Keyblade

uQzt1ob.png

BeEyVAW.png

You can also walk around and get materials to level your Keyblade up, or spend points to automatically do it if you don't want to go outside.

-- The game seems quite challenging, with a focus on action-packed battles that can be enjoyed in multiplayer, as well as the addition of location-based game elements utilizing AR technology. You say that you can move around without actually leaving the house. Does you mean the character is the one who can do the moving?

Nomura: Yes. There's a Street View in Google Maps, isn't there? You just tap on the place you want to see and it'll take you there. I imagine KHML to be just like that.

-- So suppose I wanted to go to Okinawa on foot.

Nomura: You certainly could, but it'd take quite a bit of time to get there (laughs). By using points, you can teleport immediately to the place you want to go.

Last edited:

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
I stand corrected.

I really hate exercise...but for this game, then I just might enjoy it for once, if the game is supposed to be about walking around anyway.

Back