• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Teardops on axel=

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boarditblack23

well, im sure mosrt people have herd of lil wayne right? well if not he is a rapper with 3 teardrops on his cheaks. i looked into what thoose teardrops mean, and found that the tears represent people that the person had killed looking at axels face, i noticed two teardrops... it hit me.
does this mean that axel might have killed the one of the bbs people?
P. S. ino that Numora won;t go that grousome but still...

Awkward Squid

...So you're relating Axel to a rapper?

Those tattoos under his eyes are just for show; I doubt Nomura created them for any special reason.

αsiя

space coke
I don't think Japanese people see many people with tear drops on their face
Lil Wayne is a puss anyway
He doesnt stand a chance where I live

Rabgix

Riding a cow thats flying toward the moon
Might mean, those he killed when he was still a somebody. We all know Axel isnt the innocent one. He killed Zexion and Vexen without a 2nd thought! And
*SPOILER*
planned to take over the organization with saix.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Jesus Christ.

The teardrops are there so that he can look similar to the person he was based off, which was Reno. While Nomura might adapt Axel's character to have done that, why they were there in the first place was certainly not because he had killed family members.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
well, im sure mosrt people have herd of lil wayne right? well if not he is a rapper with 3 teardrops on his cheaks. i looked into what thoose teardrops mean, and found that the tears represent people that the person had killed looking at axels face, i noticed two teardrops... it hit me.

...what...the...hell...are you...talking about?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
∞;4666216 said:
Jesus Christ.

The teardrops are there so that he can look similar to the person he was based off, which was Reno. While Nomura might adapt Axel's character to have done that, why they were there in the first place was certainly not because he had killed family members.

^This. The tear drops arn't symbolic of anything.

silentmusic16

i thought it might mean the opposite. usually the teardrops on a jailmate would be normal looking, while axels are upside-down. maybe he saved somebody

thesupersakura

Wow, Axel is being compared to a rapper, and Lil' Wayne at that. My how the mighty have fallen due to people's weird theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back