• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Technically we can't play KH2 until the 29th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
My game stop said that if i pre-order it, then i will get it one day before the actual relase date which is the date they put it on the selfs for sale. i will get mine on the 29th!!!! But they also said they might drive over to the warehouse and pick it up on th 28th so ppl who pre-orderd it get it on the 28th!!!!! I HOPE!!!

E

Eclipse

taleon said:
i ain't too worried...my fiancee works in wal-mart...in the electronics section! (WOOOOOOOT) ah it feels so good. so yea me won't have to worry about not getting me copy :D

you got a fiance. wow. you're the first almost-married person i've met on these forums. congratulations!!

Angel_Protector

they said to me today when I was going to pick up Grandia 3 , That 31 is D-day.

I was making A tefter from Xplant to Gamestop.

Ps:Most people Are going to miss out On the Party at Gamestop. If they Go to
walmart on Shiping Day.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah mine said it'll be there on april 1st -_- (shouldent CA get it 1st actually, i mean its closest to japan, really now c'mon)... either way there supposed to call you as soon as its in the store when you pre-order so i wont be waisting my time waiting on the game each day that goes by after the 28th

Angel_Protector

REala728 said:
yeah mine said it'll be there on april 1st -_- (shouldent CA get it 1st actually, i mean its closest to japan, really now c'mon)... either way there supposed to call you as soon as its in the store when you pre-order so i wont be waisting my time waiting on the game each day that goes by after the 28th
OMG that Not good...But at least you get the game on A Saturday and Will not have to miss School like what I doing.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's only a few days difference. Won't matter much.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

The game's street date is the 28th. One or two stores may not recieve it until the 29th or the 30th, but some stores have to get it on the 28th, otherwise they wouldn't list the date as the 28th, they would say it's the 29th or the 30th.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
The game's street date is the 28th. One or two stores may not recieve it until the 29th or the 30th, but some stores have to get it on the 28th, otherwise they wouldn't list the date as the 28th, they would say it's the 29th or the 30th.

exactly

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
Thank you saying that really make me feel a great deal better.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
I preordered it and the GameStop people told me to come in on the 29th. Everytime I preorder a game, I go the after it comes out to get it.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Neo Nobody said:
that is so dumb the release is the 28 so it should come out on the 28
You gotta understand though, it takes time to ship a game. If a company ships a game to a store, then it doesn't just instantly appear there by magic, instead somebody has to travel there to deliver it, and it takes time to travel across a country.(not to mention the U.S. isn't exactly the smallest country out there.)

also, each store has their own personal policies. no matter how big a game is, some stores will not release a game unless it's on a certain day of the week. There are some stores out there who only accept shipments of games on wednesday, even though Kingdom Hearts II comes out on a tuesday.

In some extremely rare cases, video game stores may bypass their policies in order to give an extremely popular game a midnight release, but that doesn't always happen. If I recall, none of the stores around me had midnight releases for Final Fantasy X when it came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back