• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Teen Titans X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Its simple enough. We, the newest members of the Titans, have to find the original six (Terra's been revived). Everyone in the group may or may not know each other, but we'll have to get along. There are rumors that the dead Master of Crime is back, and that the Titans are in his clutches. Too bad we don't know where he is.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Here's my Char. and the template

Name: Oblivion Unknown
Powers: keeps them secret, but the two known ones are to summon his Sword of Oblivion and teleport through portals of darkness.
Love interest, if any*: Seems caring towards Raven, but neither of them will let either get too close.
Bio: Unknown, but has been heard to speak of once being posessed by the "Seeker of Darkness." Also, he occasionally speaks in an odd language.
Appeareance: Look down. Yes that's all you can see of him. At first. :p
unknowncloak.jpg

*it can be the other New Titans, doesn't have to be on of the originals.

Last edited:

chad

Bronze Member
character deleted, profile deleted.

Last edited:

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Name: Rage
Powers: He's a cyborg ninja. He has all the abilaties like cyborg but instead of the blaster thing he uses a sword
Love interest, if any*: Even though shes a baddy he has a thing for Blackfire
Bio: Suffered the same fate as Cyborg, He was put into a differnt suit though and trained in martial arts. He was a very good freind with Cyborg scence they both know what it feals like they are like brothers and nothing can stop them once they start going.
Appeareance: http://img202.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img202&image=214oe.png

Last edited:

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
ooc: Since you two are the only ones that posted in two days we're starting now. Oh, and, <T/2igger}{APPY>, did you mean Blackfire? Oh, and as more people join they'll start at the tower as if they had been there the whole time.

Oblivion Unknown, one of the newest members of the titans, walked down an empty hallway. "Another emergency. I hope that it's something big this time, not some stupid little robbery." He opened the door to the Main Room (y'know the one with the huge TV?). "Huh? Hey, where're the Inner Titans? I thought they always showed up for an emergency."

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
Name: Kali
Powers: She can walk through walls and is agile like a cat and her nails grow like a cats claws.
Love interest, if any*: none maybe for now.
Bio: Kali is one to stay to herself and is like a cat, quik to anger but can also be fairly sweet and one to be around. She can sometimes be easily distracted though and would quikly go after a ball of yarn.
ultra3tt.jpg

Yawning widely she stepped into the room and blinked since no one else was there but Oblivion.

"Where'd they all go?"

The Big Lovin'

"Mabye if I where there" Rage said as he stepped through the door. "Where the bunch go?"

The Big Lovin'

"Actualy no I havn't" Rage said to Oblivion. He walked to the couch and sat down.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
ooc: Hey, KWB-san, cen you come up with some sort of "cutie" name for Oblivion? But don't use it right away because it may cause adverse reactions. It will give me a shorter name to type afterwards, as well as a clue to his past.

kingdomwolfblade

(hmm you want it in Japanese? I can search babyname sites ect for names. thats what I normally do.)

"Maybe they got another urgent call. So urgent we weren't told."

She flopped herself down on the couch her eyes followign a fly around the room. She got up again following it intently sometimes trying to pounce on it.

The Big Lovin'

Rage:Lol. Make sure you dont hurt your self.

Rage looks at the tv.

Rage:Lets watch some toons to pass the time.

Rage flips on the tv flipping channels.

kingdomwolfblade

Faye caught the fly in her hands but it got away soon after. She frowned and whined.

"They always get away."

chad

Bronze Member
chad sat in his room in titans tower talking to someone on the computer "speedy, look i don't know where robin is, i would've thought you and the other titans east would be keeping better track of them" said chad "well, mas y menos keeps running around non-stop, bumblebee keeps on having paranoid delusions that brother blood is still alive, and aqualad he went to the sea for a relax a while ago" replied speedy "yeah i can understand how bumblebee keeps thinknig brother blood is alive, that same thing happened with robin, and then slade returned during this thing to do with raven's past and this dude named trigon" said chad "well as soon as you see robin tell him to get into contact with me" said speedy "will do" said chad as he cut the connection and then left his room.

kingdomwolfblade

"Chads always on his computer, might want to check his room. Acctually, he's coming this way now. I can hear him."

She had stopped chasing the fly and sniffed the air.

"Definantly coming this way."

chad

Bronze Member
chad walked into the room where the others were "hey guys" said chad

A.J.

Banned
(READY STEADY GO!)

Name: A.J.
Species: Android/Dog Demon
Weapon(s) :
- Blue Handled Kingdom Key
- Arm Cannon

Bio: A long running member of the Justice League and Teen Titans. He came to help out the Titans after all the times they've helped him out...He has an unwavering sense of Justice and is more often than not, very kind...He is in love with Desdemona.

Appearance: Except Native American with white hair and blue eyes, wears a blue backwards baseball cap when not wearing the helmet, and has pointed dog ears.
Instead of Navy Blue, it's just regular blue, the light blue stripes are white and the red is gold. On top of this he wears a hoodie like Sora's.
megaman_exe.jpg

chad

Bronze Member
chad went to get a snack out of the fridge nearby but then heard rage get annoyed as the TV changed channels just during the middle of a show he was watching "hello my duckies" said a person on the TV "oh for crying out loud, what's he up to now" sighed chad as he looked at the TV that had mad mod on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back