• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tegan and Sara - could be delicious wincest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
It'd be pretty cool.

Anyways, here's a snippet from Wikipedia:

"Tegan and Sara is a Canadian indie pop/indie rock/New Wave band led by identical twins Tegan Rain Quin and Sara Keirsten Quin (born September 19, 1980). Both Tegan and Sara play guitar and keyboard and write songs, most often separately. Whoever writes each song typically sings the lead vocals for it. The band has released six studio albums since 1999, most recently Sainthood in 2009."

Here's some songs, in case you're too brain-dead to search for things on Youtube.

YouTube - Tegan and Sara - Hell [NEW SINGLE + LYRICS]
YouTube - Tegan and Sara - The Con w/lyrics

Discuss these glorious, multi-instrumental, suspiciously-not-bombarded-by-homophobic-media-outlet girls.

afrobutt

Silver Member
sainthood is a cool album, and they have a catchy sound despite their songs being about boy troubles and silly girl things like that

this local radio station plays 'Someday' ALL THE TIME.

but it's pretty cool, so it's alright.

Vicodin

relative power
I listen to them all the time.
The Con is probably my favorite album, but my favorite song, Living Room, is on If It Was You.

holy shit, over the course of the day i've been listening to them nearly nonstop. the con and sainthood are sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back