• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

tell me one thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkOblivion

This is a question Im asking all the Japanese/chinese dudes.

since the new TGS trailer is in Japanese or CHinses( dont realy know).
did any of the voices sound like characters from KH1, like did Diz have the same voice as Ansem, because this could be a good way to learn more, also was there anyone who had the same voice as riku from KH1?

diogo14

DarkOblivion said:
This is a question Im asking all the Japanese/chinese dudes.

since the new TGS trailer is in Japanese or Chineses( dont realy know).
did any of the voices sound like characters from KH1, like did Diz have the same voice as Ansem, because this could be a good way to learn more, also was there anyone who had the same voice as riku from KH1?

yeah i had thought that too but i couldn't find any japanese kh1 videos with them talking...:( all this to see who is who :p

C'mon chinese/japanese dudes HELP US!!!

diogo14

it's not to see who is talking you see it's to compare the voices and figure out who is who (EX: DiZ same voice as Ansem) at least for me but thks anyway

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I just wish the game was in like in 2 or 3 languages for they can release the game that th same time.

nothingness

i played the japanese version of kh, ansem has the same voice as diz
and why the hell would you say chinese! kh is made in japan, the video is in japanese and its from japan. even if you have just played a small bit of attention you would know its from japan.

DarkOblivion

i played the japanese version of kh, ansem has the same voice as diz
and why the hell would you say chinese! kh is made in japan, the video is in japanese and its from japan. even if you have just played a small bit of attention you would know its from japan.

ahh well that could mean that diz realy is Ansem, or his shell.

and well I always get mixed with the 2 nations, but Ill remember now that its Japan that makes em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back