• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

tell me what you think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twin Keyblades

okay, okay i get the message!

but if you downlode the first KH2 trailer you can see the BHK fight a giant...white...thing i think its called a dusk and if you pause it at just the right moment you see it has a zipper just like the Org. mabye, just mabye, if the org. is dark (and i know your going to make me feal bad after this) mabye the wight thing is light.

A

Audo

lol. Just because it has a zipper doesnt mean its connected to the Org. Donald,BHK and Sora's clothes all have zippers. OMG They must be in the org. The Org is TWILIGHT.
The only actual reason you can use for the Dusk related to Org. is the fact that in the final battle Marluxia rides a machine thing with the Dusk Logo on it,.

Twin Keyblades

i see your point.
but who know... i remember the old granny say ''but people wanted the light for them self and darkness was born in there hearts''
mabye light is trying to seal itself away, but sora and BHK have keyblades so they need to get them out of the way so it can... and why else would micky say ''lets close this door for good!"

oh, and one last thing...
nobodys being posting about what they think.
read the title.
right what you think.

gangsta7

brbrose said:
namine is not a shell...if she was it would probably mean that kairi is a witch, which she is not, and also it would mean that namine lived in traverse town which she probably did not

If u had played reverse/rebirth mode of CoM you would KNOW Namine is Kairi's shell, bcuz Namine SAYS SO HERSELF.

(\/)
(
**)
(><)
(_|_)
This iz bunny, copy it into your sig if you want to help him to world domination.

rikus_brother

I think the zippers could connect them to the organization. But the way the way it looked on the trailor then they are probably just a upgraded version of heartless or a sub-species of some form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back