• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Telltale's Game of Thrones

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jnh71193

Awards
I didn't see a thread for this game. If there is one, you can delete this.

A trailer for Telltale's Game of Thrones came out.

[video=youtube;xZeJfIvy3Ck]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZeJfIvy3Ck[/video]

What do you think about this game and what was shown in this trailer?

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I didn't see a thread for this game. If there is one, you can delete this.

A trailer for Telltale's Game of Thrones came out.

[video=youtube;xZeJfIvy3Ck]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZeJfIvy3Ck[/video]

What do you think about this game and what was shown in this trailer?

I've never actually watched the show or read the books but it is Tell Tale and I love their games so I will probably play this too.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I've never actually watched the show or read the books but it is Tell Tale and I love their games so I will probably play this too.

I'm in the same boat as you. Never really was interested in GOT, but it's TellTale, so it has to be good.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
This will probably sell like hotcakes.

I'll wait and see how involved Martin is with the game before I make my judgement.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I just finished Telltales the walking dead which was pretty faithful to the comics and the universe in general so I'm sure this will be great, I heard they got the cast of the show to voice over.

I wonder what the story will be like..

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I just finished Telltales the walking dead which was pretty faithful to the comics and the universe in general

The TellTale Walking Dead game is actually canon to the comics, so that's understandable.

jnh71193

Awards
The first episode is coming out sometime in december. Also the PC requirement for the game can be found here

jnh71193

Awards
The release dates have been revealed. Release Dates

It comes out next week for most platforms. Unfortunately if you want to play it on ps3, you would have to wait until December 9th.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
The release dates have been revealed. Release Dates

It comes out next week for most platforms. Unfortunately if you want to play it on ps3, you would have to wait until December 9th.

I noticed that too. Looks like I'm waiting until the 9th. :p But that's okay since KH 2.5 comes out on the 2nd and that will definitely keep me busy.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
So, this is definitely my favorite Telltale game yet. It has had the best performance for me by far, and I feel like every little thing I say and do has an impact.

My choices:
Stayed with Bowen.
Swore loyalty to the King.
Sent Erik to the wall.
Picked Duncan as Sentinel.
Met Ramsay in the Great Hall.

Also:
I only told Duncan about the North Grove.
I grabbed Talia from Ramsay.
I didn't volunteer to go to the wall.
I kneeled to the queen.
I formed an alliance with Tyrion.
and I asked Margaery for help.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I'm gonna wait for the disc based version to come out on PS3. Only the disc based versions have platinum trophies. Everyone else who bought digital versions get shafted.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I'm gonna wait for the disc based version to come out on PS3. Only the disc based versions have platinum trophies. Everyone else who bought digital versions get shafted.

Um, that's not true. The only case in which this was a thing was Back to the Future. The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Tales From the Borderlands, and Game of Thrones all have platinums on their digital versions. They actually share a trophy list and game data with the disc version, so I don't know where you got your information from.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
You're absolutely certain the digital versions have Platinums? If that's the game, I'll go ahead and download the game immediately. I just assumed Telltale did it for all their games. I was really pissed when I found out I missed out on a platinum for Back to the Future.

Max

Staff member
Awards
You're absolutely certain the digital versions have Platinums? If that's the game, I'll go ahead and download the game immediately. I just assumed Telltale did it for all their games. I was really pissed when I found out I missed out on a platinum for Back to the Future.

Go ahead and check my trophy list man, the game is digital only right now and the platinum is right there at the top of the list. I always play the digital and then buy the hard copy

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I've never played a Telltale game before and I was looking forward to this... and boy was I let down. I didn't like the "art" style and felt it looked really really bad, I felt the character models were stiff and awkward, and the gameplay was just boring.

I do appreciate some of the GoT actors voicing their characters, but it's a shame not all could have done it :/

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
I same as Chaser have never played a Telltale game but quite the contrary I enjoyed the game very much! The opening chapters were...slow at while but once you hit the other characters to play it gets much better and much more fun. Below is part 1 of my play through with the next parts to be uploaded in the following days.

[video=youtube;RnV7i7MX7cs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnV7i7MX7cs[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back