• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Telltale's The Wolf Among Us Season 2 - Coming 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
1376442071-the-wolf-among-us.jpg

[video=youtube;iSSupg1NJ7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSSupg1NJ7c[/video]

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Hmm it looks pretty interesting I might have to get it. Is there any news on how many episodes there will be? And also was that supposed to be a flying monkey from Wizard of Oz at the end? xD

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I hope they don't make it a Walking Dead clone. TWD was already a unique experience for the point and click genre and it looks like they're rehashing it with the art style and game-changing choice mechanic for this game.

But this is coming from someone who've never read Fables and only knows about it because of Telltale so IDK...it still might end up being good.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Not really. TWD was more-or-less done in a similar way as their Back to the Future game. The main difference was the inclusion of choices & consequences and the slightly different art direction. This is based on a comic book as well, so I don't see a problem with them using it again.

C&C is also something that isn't unique to TWD in terms of adventure games. They've been in plenty of games since the 90s (though mostly PC), and tbh, there could've been better reactivity to your choices in TWD than how it was handled.

Regardless, Telltale's TWD was a great game that had the fortune of being based on a comic book of a recent, and popular TV show to get the recognition that it did.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Did anyone else pick this up?
I just finished the first chapter there, and immediately purchased the season pass afterwards.

It was very interesting. I've yet to find out what the consequences of my choices are since, naturally, since it's all going to pan out over the course of the season, but I'm eager to find out how the story is going to unfold.

The gritty setting, storyline and Bigsby's character has really won be over though.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I know I'll get antsy waiting for episodes to drop so I'm opting to hold out till the full game's ready. Definitely getting it eventually though.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Did anyone else pick this up?
I just finished the first chapter there, and immediately purchased the season pass afterwards.

It was very interesting. I've yet to find out what the consequences of my choices are since, naturally, since it's all going to pan out over the course of the season, but I'm eager to find out how the story is going to unfold.

The gritty setting, storyline and Bigsby's character has really won be over though.

Is it out for PS3 already? I was planning on getting it because it does look good.

I know I'll get antsy waiting for episodes to drop so I'm opting to hold out till the full game's ready. Definitely getting it eventually though.

I did the wait for Walking Dead so I think i'll be able to make it. :p

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
The downfall of owning a Mac is the amount of amazing games you are missing out on :(. Guess I'm just gonna have to watch some Lets Plays. Fortunately for me though, TWD was released for Mac and that was a great play.

Hmm it looks pretty interesting I might have to get it. Is there any news on how many episodes there will be? And also was that supposed to be a flying monkey from Wizard of Oz at the end? xD

I believe there are five episodes, just like TWD, but don't quote me on this.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
The downfall of owning a Mac is the amount of amazing games you are missing out on :(. Guess I'm just gonna have to watch some Lets Plays. Fortunately for me though, TWD was released for Mac and that was a great play.

Telltale usually provide a Mac installation option when you purchase with their site, do they not?

And yes, there are 5 episodes in this game.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
It's being released on Mac. There's just a delay apparently.

I'm still waiting for it's released on the European PS3 store.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
ngl, i've been watching Pewdiepie play through this game but I love the concept and things just got really heated in the story

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
i am in love. i'm all about Bigby and Snow ♥

that ending though, WHY WOULD THEY RUIN MY OTP LIKE THAT?!?!

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
i am in love. i'm all about Bigby and Snow ♥

that ending though, WHY WOULD THEY RUIN MY OTP LIKE THAT?!?!

Because they thought, hey - Passion really likes this pairing. Let's ruin it forever

Bigby's character is really awesome.
I adore his personality.

The last chapter in the game at the bar was great. When the Woodsman arrives, Bigby just smiles politely at him, and he can crack a joke. That really made me laugh.

Shawty

Awards
ngl, i've been watching Pewdiepie play through this game but I love the concept and things just got really heated in the story

You're not the only one who's been watching a Let's Player. Although my LP'er of choice was Cry. I prefer him because he really gets into the story of any kind of game yet keeps it entertaining. Pewds is a bit too over enthusiastic for me when it comes to story telling games.

But yeah, great story so far. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Oh my god Cry. I didn't even know he was doing an LP of WAMU! Tbh though, Pewds really wasn't too bad during this one... Plus he shipped Snow and Bigby so hard <3

even though I watched the whole first episode, I just really want to buy the game myself and go for it. I like the way decisions branch out into multiple consequences and the gameplay looks improved from TWD.

plus the trophies' titles tell a story and that is so awesome.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Went through the episode last night, and man, I'm loving the concept of the game so far. Had a few legitimate tough decisions, and just based on the trailer for the next ep, it made me question some of them which is a really good thing. For one, it makes the choices slightly more morally ambiguous, and it makes me want to go through it again to do things differently.

As much as I liked TWD, I don't think I ever particularly felt like that. Overall, I'm really liking it.

btdubs, this has one of the greatest intro sequences

[video=youtube;4XReH6S6esQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XReH6S6esQ[/video]

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I haven't even heard of Fables until Telltale announced they were doing a game based on it. Would I have to read the comics or does the game stand out on its own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back