• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Telltale's The Wolf Among Us Season 2 - Coming 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Also did anyone kill Tweedle Dum? I let him live but I wonder how killing him would affect the characters.
I'm surprised the (slight) majority let him live. Quite frankly Twiddle Dumass had it coming. Opening fire at a funeral, willingly accepting a job to kill someone, that someone being ME, there's no redemption there & threats never stopped them before. Maybe now Dee will finally take the hint.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I'm surprised the (slight) majority let him live. Quite frankly Twiddle Dumass had it coming. Opening fire at a funeral, willingly accepting a job to kill someone, that someone being ME, there's no redemption there & threats never stopped them before. Maybe now Dee will finally take the hint.

I let him live too. I think we chose to let him live because it might pay off in the future--at least, that's why I did it. If we crossed paths again (which we probably will) the Tweedle brothers will owe Bigby for sparing their lives.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I played it and it was pretty good. A lot of investigation in this episode. Happy to see more new characters like: Jersey Devil, Johann, Tiny Tim, and fully seeing The Crooked Man.

Yeah I agree, I think they've really set things up for us to have an amazing season finale. I especially loved the fight with the Jersey Devil, it just felt so epic. One thing I'm still disappointed about though is saving Prince Lawrence in episode 1 still hasn't done much of anything. We saw him at the funeral in episode 3, but he literally had no dialogue.

Also, did anybody choose the butcher shop first? I went to lucky pawn first and was wondering if things played out differently.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I really can't wait either, it's phenomenal. I really don't want it to be over either though. I'm extremely hopeful that somehow we'll get a season 2 for this series like The Walking Dead is getting. If not, I'll still be reading the shit out of Fables after it's over. I've grown really attached to Bigby as a character.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I really can't wait either, it's phenomenal. I really don't want it to be over either though. I'm extremely hopeful that somehow we'll get a season 2 for this series like The Walking Dead is getting. If not, I'll still be reading the shit out of Fables after it's over. I've grown really attached to Bigby as a character.

I'm hoping and praying we get a Season 2, I honestly think I prefer this over The Walking Dead. With all of the talk of Telltale's Game of Thrones and Borderlands titles, it sounds like they've got their hands full for the future, but let's just hope and see what happens.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Man, I really love this game. I kinda of made Bigby an asshole with my choices. I tell Snow I'm gonna be good, then immediately intimidate someone. Also, I'm pretty sure The Wolf Among Us is the only game where I use silence as a dialogue choice. Bigby is pretty tough when he just stares down someone until they come clean about whatever.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I want the finale. Right now.

As do I! I love Bigby at his best, so this is going to be one awesome episode.. That much, I can tell by judging the past episodes. :3

Max

Staff member
Awards
I meant to post about the finale last night, but I forgot. Good thing we have you Roxie haha.

Roxie1563

Awards
I meant to post about the finale last night, but I forgot. Good thing we have you Roxie haha.

You're quite welcome, Max! :D And I'm kinda of a game news stalker. :p

So, anything that comes up new, I'll get it up for anyone to see.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Man, I am getting so hyped, the finale is literally days away!

Roxie1563

Awards
Man, I am getting so hyped, the finale is literally days away!

I have this feeling Bigby is going to do some awesome things than usual.. Then again, he always does that on a daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back