• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra and Eraqus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infamouskid

People are saying that Eraqus' heart went into Terra. If this is true when did it happen? and how?

Pianoajd2

Remember when in Kh1 at destiny islands, Sora tried to catch Kairi but she faded into him? He received her heart. ME's heart may have gone into Terra as he faded away in front of the young pupil after being killed by MX...

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Master Eraqus wanted to eliminate Ven, because he didn't want the X-blade to be formed. I guess he thought that was the only way. As he was attempting to eliminate Ven. Terra stepped in, saved Ven, and fought Eraqus. He only wanted to alleviate Eraqus' anger not to 'kill' him. However, the fight damaged Eraqus, so much that he faded into the light. And, I think Terra stepped in and tried to save Eraqus.

I still don't know in what way that Master Xehanort had to deal with Master Eraqus' demise?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
So it's only maybe? not a forsure thing?
It's pretty "for sure," considering both Nomura hinting that moment to be important and Blank Points.
I still don't know in what way that Master Xehanort had to deal with Master Eraqus' demise?
Probably to build up Terra's darkness, or to eliminate a nuisance.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, and Master Xehanort after he possessed Terra's body said to Terra that he was carrying Eraqus' heart.

Nayru's Love

Awards
When did this happen? I don't remember seeing that..
Blank Points, Terra and MX are talking to each other within Xehanort's heart. MX says something along the lines of, "Oh? So another heart has stepped into your heart...Eraqus, you sly fox."

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Oh, I didn't see that. How'd Master Xehanort finish off Master Eraqus?
By stabbing him in the back, literally and figuratively.

You can tell because Eraqus is talking and then suddenly he goes like "UNGH!" and his eyes are wide and then he dies. And MX was standing right behind him.

I thought it was obvious what happened but many people don't seem to have gotten it..

Nayru's Love

Awards
Was that in the Jap version? 'Cause I thought it was a darkness shot that killed him.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Was that in the Jap version? 'Cause I thought it was a darkness shot that killed him.

It's the same in both versions - you can't really see what Xehanort does to kill Eraqus, exactly. Shooting him in the back with darkness is certainly the most natural way to read the scene, though. (Besides, Xehanort wanted Eraqus dead to upset Terra, and he'd probably realize that, considering what Keyblades do when stabbed into people, impaling Eraqus with one might not stop him from causing more problems for him)

Ralz

I would say Xehanort just shanked Eraqus, but a shot of darkness is more practical and likely. I guess when Eraqus faded into the light, and Terra reached for him, his heart passed on to Terra. The whole event was Xehanort's second time he enraged Terra.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I would say Xehanort just shanked Eraqus, but a shot of darkness is more practical and likely. I guess when Eraqus faded into the light, and Terra reached for him, his heart passed on to Terra.

Yeah, Eraqus' body basically fell right into Terra as it faded, so maybe Eraqus' heart took refuge in Terra's (instead of moving onto Kingdom Hearts like it was probably supposed to) because it was so close?

The one thing I don't get is, why exactly did Nomura consider this to be "such a cruel scene," and hence in need of being toned down, when he's had characters die in much more brutal ways in the past (hi, Vexen).

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, Vexen was evil an probably a child molester, whereas Eraqus was just trying to protect the world...

Gram

Banned
Awards
when he's had characters die in much more brutal ways in the past (hi, Vexen).
lol i love taht scene.

vexen: "no wait im not ready ye-
axel: "goodbye" *snaps fingers*
vexen: o.0 *dies*

Well, Vexen was evil an probably a child molester,
poor repliku/xion.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back