• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra ending (video)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
I cant see the vid because Im in school
so can anyone tell me what happens and if its in CGI

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I cant see the vid because Im in school
so can anyone tell me what happens and if its in CGI

Lingering Sentiment (Terra's Sentiments, emprisonned into his armor) beats Terranort (see previous video).
Kingdom Hearts disapears, and takes Terranort with him.

Lingering Sentiment than takes his position we sees in KH2FM+... and stay like this for eternity... well, until Sora finds him...-From the vid description

Skykh

Not Cgi, just that Terra(armor) defeat terranort and kingdomhearts shine light or something

SteelChocobo

Website
www.youtube.com
It's not CGI. Terra Defeats Terranort, and kneels down with his keyblade, like he is doing in KH2 FM. Music plays, and theres a bright light that envlops Terranort and Kingdom hearts appears over the canyon where he is sitting. The screen fades black and terra says one final quote is jappense.

αsiя

space coke
So there isnt no CGI ending for each scenario
do the credits roll by

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
OMG it was epic so we saw terra hair turn whit so he really was xeanort
i cant belive it
well i do but still so awesom

αsiя

space coke
No @rac7d MX is basically Xehanort
He's just using his body

Lelouch

Essentially Vanitas is correct. Terra stops being Terra. Although I believe Xemnas is practically Terra's nobody in a sense. He has Terra's and his time as AtW apprentice memories. This essentially corrupted him. However, the heartless is definitely Xehanort.

UnrelentingLight

Watching the vids now, just wanted to say thanks for posting these.

edit: watched them and man I feel bad for Terra

Last edited:

MusicMan05

steel chocobo it's this: you have terra and master xehanort. terra fights MX and after he defaets him MX stabs himslef with the keyblade like sora did in kh. after that MX sends his heart into terra and casts out terra's heart (like he did with riku).

basically for xehanort it's this: terra defeats him, he cheats death by freeing his heart and talking tera's body. terra's heart takes control of the armor and defeats xehanort again. after that there's a bright light which more than likely takes him to radiant garden where Ansem the Wise finds him, but hhe has amnesia and only remembers his name . ansem takes him as an apprentice and starts to do studies of the heart to see if they can restore xehanorts memory and after a while mickey tells ansem that he needs to stop the experiment. ansem agree and tells xehanort to stop but instead xehanort gets angered and decides to continue the experiments in secret. he eventually banishes ansem to the realm of darkness and takes his name and his experiments bring about the emblem heartless and the organization members 2-8. eventually he comes to realize that he needs to cast of his body and delve into the darkness to further his studies which then creates xemnas who gathers the people that he used in the experiments and other nobodies to create Organization XIII. meanwhile his heart takes control of rikus body but sora defeats him and riku is able to start fighting back and regains control. then in KHII anesm' the wises machine back fires and frees xehanorts heart from riku and we have to wait until KH3 to find out what has become of xehanorts heart

Axens

Banned
I know what happens and all. It is truly sad. Its like when Xehanort's Heartless takes over Riku, but a step further, imprisoning Terra's Sentiments in his Armor :( I feel so sorry for Terra.

UnrelentingLight

I know what happens and all. It is truly sad. Its like when Xehanort's Heartless takes over Riku, but a step further, imprisoning Terra's Sentiments in his Armor :( I feel so sorry for Terra.

As do I, that was actually one of the most sad kh moments for me.

sapphirelights

This has got to be the most interesting plot twist i've seen in Kingdom hearts yet. Really did NOT see this one coming ya know? XD Glad the stuff with Terra and Xehanort make sense now =3

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Epic stuff right there. <3
Totally amazing.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
i love how rage awakened plays during the battle

and thats akio ohtsuka's voice so we know richard epcar's role now

Status