• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

tERRA FUTURE FLASH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Does terra have the power to see into the future
like future flas he has alot of them in game

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
in the cutsceanes he always has flashe of the future when he looks at people and he even had a glimpse of the past

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
im watch some transalted terra story now there all up you can see for yourself

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I think Terra only sees the future in the scene where he choose Riku as the next Keyblade wielder....

no there allot more he see ventus asleep aqu in darknes drowning and oter occurences watch the cutsceanes and see

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
it's not really seeing the future per se, i think it's instinct on the person riku would grow up to be
if he could see in the future, couldn't he have seen his own demise and tried to prevent it?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
it's not really seeing the future per se, i think it's instinct on the person riku would grow up to be
if he could see in the future, couldn't he have seen his own demise and tried to prevent it?

first of all he had more then just that one vision
and second it like you just said it appears to be an instinct somthing he cant controll to happen when he wants so he caould not see himslef
a matter of fact he only has flashes of other people future
ven,aqua,mickey riku etc

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
first of all he had more then just that one vision
and second it like you just said it appears to be an instinct somthing he cant controll to happen when he wants so he caould not see himslef
a matter of fact he only has flashes of other people future
ven,aqua,mickey riku etc

could you tell me when he saw ven, aqua, and mickey's future? I think I missed that

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
could you tell me when he saw ven, aqua, and mickey's future? I think I missed that

HAVE YOU WATCHED terra story cutsceanes yet
i know that he has his first one of ven during his encounter with aroura in enchanted dominion do you want me to find the link

kickazz1234

there was a scene where terra supposedly saw flashes of what would happen later in the keyblade graveyard with vanitas trying to stab aqua and all that. i dont remember what scene that is exactly but im VERY positive ive seen it

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
It's alright. It seems odd that Terra would have psychic abilities and not have the ability to stop the events from happening.

that's what I thought too

and i did watch everyone's story line, but for some reason i can't remember the "future visions", lol
i'll look at them again, sorry about that

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
It's alright. It seems odd that Terra would have psychic abilities and not have the ability to stop the events from happening.

its not so odd, future isnt somthing that can or should changed so having the power to see into it is usually lame power though i wonder if the lingering sentiment can still use it

Hikari221

its not so odd, future isnt somthing that can or should changed so having the power to see into it is usually lame power though i wonder if the lingering sentiment can still use it

There's this magical thing called punctuation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back