• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

tERRA FUTURE FLASH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

there was a scene where terra supposedly saw flashes of what would happen later in the keyblade graveyard with vanitas trying to stab aqua and all that. i dont remember what scene that is exactly but im VERY positive ive seen it
Yeah thats the scene, it was when Terra was talking with MX

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I remember that scene. I just interpreted it as Terra imagining what might happen to everyone because Vanitas was "using the darkness to defeat and hurt the light" according to this one translation. But I haven't watched all the cutscenes, so I'm not sure whether the events he sees actually happens.

Still doesn't explain the Riku incident though.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Weirdly, Aqua does the same thing with Sora.

I'm thinking Keyblade Masters can see a future Wielder when they meet one.

What do you think?

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
It's in the scene where Master Xehanort tells Terra about Vanitas, atthe Keyblade Graveyard. The other vision, is at the Enchanted Dominion, as Terra looks at a sleeping Aurora and then imagines Ven sleeping.

Oh, now i remember, thanks Insomniac
and The Spoiler for the vid
I can't believe I forgot about that
It's kinda interesting how that occurred though

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Weirdly, Aqua does the same thing with Sora.

I don't remember her doing it with Sora. When did that happen?

Talys Alankil

Its at 8:45

I've always thought that it was just Terra's imagining what could happen, combined with Nomura foreshadowing what would happen, and the cutscene guy being lazy and reusing the already-made cutscene.

As for Ven asleep, I think it's more because Aurora and Ven both have hearts of pure light (even if Ven's incomplete, it still counts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back