• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra gets baddass blade back in-game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

l33tm4n24

yes, I saw that. VERY excited. notice that he is making the same pose LS makes when he first appears.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
a keyblade that no one in development has dared to make outside the sleeping lion
a truly BLADED weapon
(ultimas dont count, those are hearts)

assasinjord

I wonder if LS is Terra's (This has nothing to do with the better keyblade). LS put a powerful emphasis on his hatred for Xehanort, and the Unverse are made out of/have a strong connection at the very least to "negative emotions".

LS would make an awesome final boss for Terra...It would be awesome to be beaten up by your own unverse.

Ven Light

I think that Terra gets that keyblade when he submits to darkness and if notice when Riku had the Dark Keyblade it didnt have a keychains I think when a Keyblade Welider submits to darkness he losses his keychains and the keyblade is reform by darkness

DarkSoldier85

I think that Terra gets that keyblade when he submits to darkness and if notice when Riku had the Dark Keyblade it didnt have a keychains I think when a Keyblade Welider submits to darkness he losses his keychains and the keyblade is reform by darkness

MX and Vanitas both have keychains and I don't think there's anyone darker than them.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
While he could get something darker, I don't believe that the prongs on it getting longer as well as the weapon itself increasing in length really means it's any more evil.

KeybladeJ800

It's actually shown at 6:40 when Terra is in the LS position, 4:59 is th Cannon shoot lock. Awesome find though.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
he doesn't mean the fake keyblade made for ventus. he means terra's keyblade that was redesigned somehow changes later back to the older one we saw in the final mix secret ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back