• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra in American Kingdom Hearts 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XkeybladerXX

So I was over at my friend's house playing Kingdom Hearts 2. Soon his bro came and the second he saw us playing Kingdom Hearts II he asked "Have you fought the dude in the armor yet?". First I thought it was Xemnas' Armor Form, but he said it was Terra from Birth By Sleep. He said he didn't remember how he reached him (he did remember though that it took him like an hour or 2 to find him) . My friend also said that he fought him. They said Terra was in brown armor and the fight took place in The Castle that Never Was in this White Room. They also said that he was too hard too beat and he was harder than the Final Mix Version. The also never owned final Mix.... Is this possible???

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
They are either lying, or mixing themselves up with final mix

TH3GADFLY

The Terra boss battle is only in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. Watch what you post in these forums, man. You say something that's common knowledge, and WHAM, you get flamed.

DARNNIT, fifth to post. I am a slow typer.

Awards
He's not getting flamed so far...

And ya your friends are ether lieing or are confused

Cloaked_schemer

its kind of sad when people lie like that about any game. its mean, i actually decided to fill jimmany's jurnal to get the mickey summon becouse some butt hole said you could on CheatCC.com.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
its a lie,theres no terra in the american version

Absent axel

It's idiotic that people say this so they can act like they are cool. But in the end they are looked down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back