• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra is inside of Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

I have a new theory as to the current location of Terra's heart. When Ansem SoD took over Riku's body in Kh1, maybe Terra's part of Ansem SoD was released into Riku's heart, and thus is currently resting inside of Riku.

This would explain why, in the Coded ending, Mickey says that 'The truth surrounding the Keyblade passes through numerous connections and were inside your hearts.' This justifies the theory that a part of Terra is inside Riku. Somehow, Mickey knows that VAT are inside of Sora, Riku, and Kairi. Although, we're all pretty sure Aqua's heart is not inside of Kairi, so that could disprove this part of my theory.

This also would explain why, in Coded Scene 2 (Link below), once Riku leaves Ansem SoD in that scene, it says in Jiminy's Journal that 'their torment has lessened.' Once Riku says goodbye to the darkness (Ansem SoD), there is less darkness on Terra's heart, 'lessening the torment'.

Coded Scene 2 Link- YouTube - (English Subtitles) Kingdom Hearts Coded - Cutscene #2

And then, after the big explosion in KH2 that 'killed' Ansem the Wise and reverted Riku back to his originial appearance, Terra's heart was released and is now roaming the RoL, perhaps as the Lingerin Sentiment.

...Wow, I just read my post over again, and it doesn't really make sense. xD Sorry for my noobishness. And I don't really want this theory to be correct, so if there's anything wrong with this theory, as there probably is, please point it out. xD

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i don't know, i still think Terra's heart is in Xemnas, making him a special nobody like Roxas
but good theory

Z

Zulkir

I wonder, since Terra's body changed a bit(it looked like it Aged in the secret ending), if he's gonna look like a brown haired Xemnas in KH3.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I kind of want Terra's sleeping heart to reside within Xemnas in my opinion. That would explain his fixated mind set on Aqua's armor and Ven's whereabouts. Like Xemnas is a more warped and twisted Terra who puts his goals above everything else. But of course there was that Xehanort influence with KH, idk

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I kind of want Terra's sleeping heart to reside within Xemnas in my opinion. That would explain his fixated mind set on Aqua's armor and Ven's whereabouts. Like Xemnas is a more warped and twisted Terra who puts his goals above everything else. But of course there was that Xehanort influence with KH, idk

Well, there's definitely some Terra influence on Xemnas, but I don't really see any reason why it has to be his heart rather than his memories. Memories are everything to a Nobody, because that's all they have to base their personality on.

Xemnas could still be a special Nobody because he's based on the memories from two hearts rather than just one.

Terra, on the other hand, wouldn't get his character completely destroyed. Because I really can't see him working on plans that involve two kids who (sometimes, in Xion's case) look like Ven fighting to the death just because it's more convenient.

Going back to the original theory, there's another clue that could hint at Terra's heart being inside of Riku: Riku's ability to pull a second Keyblade out of nowhere for Kairi. If anyone would have both the knowledge and motivation to do that, Terra would. Plus, if another heart was required to make a second blade, Terra's would make more sense than the completely corrupted MX heart that Ansem SoD was sure to have.

MeggieKeyblader

Going back to the original theory, there's another clue that could hint at Terra's heart being inside of Riku: Riku's ability to pull a second Keyblade out of nowhere for Kairi. If anyone would have both the knowledge and motivation to do that, Terra would. Plus, if another heart was required to make a second blade, Terra's would make more sense than the completely corrupted MX heart that Ansem SoD was sure to have.

Those are some really good points.

I kind of want Terra's sleeping heart to reside within Xemnas in my opinion. That would explain his fixated mind set on Aqua's armor and Ven's whereabouts. Like Xemnas is a more warped and twisted Terra who puts his goals above everything else. But of course there was that Xehanort influence with KH, idk Yesterday 11:24 PM

Yeah, I want that to happen too... well, both theories have facts behind them, so I guess both of them have an equal chance of happening at this point.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I really doubt Terra's heart is still in Riku's. I think the only time that happened was when from the end of KH1 to returning back to normal Riku, what with the machine changing his form back and probably destroying what was left of Ansem SoD in him. So I don't see how Coded could have affected that when Terra's heart was pretty much gone.

Although I could see them pulling "Riku still has Terra's heart", since I imagine Sora and Roxas being able to dual wield had to do with Ven, and since Riku dual wield while Rikunort... well, it's not impossible to say it could have been ebcause of MX or Terra's heart.

Plus, it would still allow Xehanort to come back successfully.

Samhain

Bronze Member
but when riku took a 2nd keyblade out that could have clearly been the work of xehanort who lingered inside rikus heart

when riku took on the form of xehanorts heartless he had 2 hearts inside him still.
master xehanort ----xehanorts heartless-
and
his

Lonbilly

Awards
but when riku took a 2nd keyblade out that could have clearly been the work of xehanort who lingered inside rikus heart

when riku took on the form of xehanorts heartless he had 2 hearts inside him still.
master xehanort ----xehanorts heartless-
and
his

And it's possible he could have had Terra's as well, since Guardian was still with him when becoming Rikunort, and I doubt Guardian is just some regular Heartless.

A

Azrael

And it's possible he could have had Terra's as well, since Guardian was still with him when becoming Rikunort, and I doubt Guardian is just some regular Heartless.

The Guardian I believe is confirmed to be MX.

Lonbilly

Awards
The Guardian I believe is confirmed to be MX.

Really? I wasn't to sure on that. Either way, it just makes it more likely that Ansem SoD was Terra's Heart and MX was the Guardian who possibly could have been possessing him, or just there to protect him.

Samhain

Bronze Member
guardian confirmed to be mx or his heart?

...or either way when xehanort then summoned his guardian and u r saying he is master xehanort then wouldn't xehanort appearence change back to terra because master xehanort's heart is technically out of him since he is the gaurdian.....???

Lonbilly

Awards
What?But wasnt Riku able to use it?.....well he maybe MAYBE couldhave MX heart inside of him.But i doubt that the guardian is MX,where did you read that?

It pretty much suggests in Last Episode that either Terra or MX was The Guardian. Though where it actually says such, who knows.

Samhain

Bronze Member
theres no way that gaurdian is terra.
i mean come on master xehanort's keyblade changed into the gaurdian.

its pretty obvious now.
no coincidence that right after xehanort stabbed himself with his own keyblade it dropped and disappeared and right AFTER the gaurdian appeared. theres no way coincidentally everytime xehanort makes the keyblade disappear the gaurdian comes RIGHT AFTER that moment. even in gameplay.

the gaurdian is mx keyblade or mx himself
but that would still go to the question
if the guardian was mx himself why wouldnt xehanort change back to terra since ur sayin the gaurdian is mx and mx heart would be out of terras body thus terra would look like himself? .....so it cant be mx bein the gaurdian more likely his keyblade

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I believe the Guardian to be the darkness of both MX and Terra coming forth to protect it's master sort to speak. I mean they both had some strong darkness in them, it would make sense that it would take such a potent form. If Terra's heart, or a fragment of it anyway was still inside Riku then it would explain his dual wielding. BUT Xehanort's Heartless can also fill this role, but I'm siding a bit on Terra because Xehanort's Heartless lacks the ability to wield a keyblade from what we've seen.

MeggieKeyblader

It pretty much suggests in Last Episode that either Terra or MX was The Guardian. Though where it actually says such, who knows.

Where does it suggest that, do you have a link?

I believe the Guardian to be the darkness of both MX and Terra coming forth to protect it's master sort to speak. I mean they both had some strong darkness in them, it would make sense that it would take such a potent form. If Terra's heart, or a fragment of it anyway was still inside Riku then it would explain his dual wielding. BUT Xehanort's Heartless can also fill this role, but I'm siding a bit on Terra because Xehanort's Heartless lacks the ability to wield a keyblade from what we've seen.

Hmmm... that's actually a really good theory. It makes sense that the Guardian would be the darkness of MX and Terra.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
BUT Xehanort's Heartless can also fill this role, but I'm siding a bit on Terra because Xehanort's Heartless lacks the ability to wield a keyblade from what we've seen.

Not only does Xehanort's Heartless lack the ability to wield, but Apprentice Xehanort also seems to lack the ability before he loses his heart - which would almost certainly be the fault of the Xehanort part of him, rather than Terra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back