• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra or Xehanort? Who was in control?....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who was in control?

• Terra

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Master Xehanort

Votes: 31 79.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze of Glory

of Terra's body Throughout the the entirety of the Kingdom Hearts series

I'm reviewing the information of Birth by sleep and I can't help let go of what Braig said in the Secret to Xehanort.

"Can it be...You're not...Terra are you?"

I'm speaking of the possibility that after the conclusion of battle between TAV and MX and Vanitas that Terra who was interested in studying the darkness. The possibility of being true is MX noting how well Terra has been doing his homework and knew how to take ones heart into himself. Also as Master Xehanort had said it didn't matter since the plans he's concocted would possibly be too sweet for even Terra to resist.

Gram

Banned
Awards
MX until the memories were lost anyway, Xehanort of kh1-2 probly didnt even relize he had 2 personalities trying to control him.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
MX until the memories were lost anyway, Xehanort of kh1-2 probly didnt even relize he had 2 personalities trying to control him.

I'm in complete agreement. Terra's heart managed to shield itself from integration into the newly formed Xehanort, but he never seemed to have control over him.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
MX for sure until he lost his memories after that nobody knows for sure not even himself...

Edit:But we are in the spoiler section anyway here sorry if i spoiled someone...

Last edited:

Samhain

Bronze Member
- edit ur post. it contains spoilers..... sheesh. i feel bad fo ppl who are trying to avoid spoilers because of geniuses like you.

and oh man not THIS again!

ok first of all, braig only said
"you're not terra...are you?"
because he already asked if he was master xehanort and didnt responded and he also didnt respond if he was terra. braig was confused. remember he said,
"i thought u PRETENDED to lose your memories!"

thats why he also asked xehanort if he was terra cuz he thought his plan failed but it didn't. it was never terra...terra was never in control. it was master xehanort once and for all. it was always him.
xehanort with yellow eyes, a keyblade, terra's exact hair style = master xehanort posessing him in control with memories
xehanort with brown eyes, no keyblade, master xehanort's hair style = master xehanort in control with NO memories

i have to repeat myself over and over and over and over and over again because some people just don't get the basic rule of reading[/B.

1. master xehanort is in control with the xehanort we see in kh1, kh2, and so on. for one thing when xehanort apprentice releases his heart why the hell do you think that the strongest heartless is wearing MASTER XEHANORT'S CLOTHING? obviously because he was in control while terras heart went on to xemnas or was later detached from xehanort apprentice's heart and left or was absorbed. the only reason master xehanorts heart looked like he was young then going back to his old form when he was old was cuz he came from terra's body and soul. his body and soul basically fused with master xehanort making him a young xehanort.

2. the xehanort apprentice has brown eyes. now tell me. who is the most likely person who has brown eyes?
terra and xehanort are the ONLY people in that body. terra has blue eyes. master xehanorts eye color was brown before he fell into darkness. u can only conclude that seeing how yellow eyes is NOT ur normal eye color. xehanort eventually fell into darkness and changed his eye color from brown - yellow. why do you think his heartless and nobody have yellow eyes?! because it evolved from MASTER XEHANORT when he got too close to darkness when he released his heart and turned a nobody. another 1 that is truly master xehanort.

3. the hair style. ok. im SICK AND TIRED OF PPL SAYING THIS IS NOT A BIG DEAL BUT IT IS...IT IS A REALLY BIG DEAL. ITS A HUGE FREAKING HINT.

when mx posessed terra his hair style was EXACTLY like terra's BUT later on when he lost his memories his hair style went to the DOMINANT ONE. who was it? master xehanort. both master xehanort and terra have a slightly different type of hair style. terra lacks the 2 bangs and xehanort apprentice has it and so did young master xehanort..his original hair style before he went bald. its no freakin coincidence that xehanort apprentice hair shapes into the form of young master xehanort with the 2 bangs. wuldnt u think it would stay as terras hair style if terra was in control????
EXACTA MUNDO. mx in control

mx in control twice. it explains the personality of xehanort apprentice, similarity between their reports, both their curiosity, crazy, evil, no impact and helpful to others, uses other people.

master xehanort and xehanort apprentice are the same person. master xehanort was always in control regardless of memories or not. terra was NOT. EVER.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
- edit ur post. it contains spoilers..... sheesh. i feel bad fo ppl who are trying to avoid spoilers because of geniuses like you.

and oh man not THIS again!

ok first of all, braig only said
"you're not terra...are you?"
because he already asked if he was master xehanort and didnt responded and he also didnt respond if he was terra. braig was confused. remember he said,
"i thought u PRETENDED to lose your memories!"

thats why he also asked xehanort if he was terra cuz he thought his plan failed but it didn't. it was never terra...terra was never in control. it was master xehanort once and for all. it was always him.
xehanort with yellow eyes, a keyblade, terra's exact hair style = master xehanort posessing him in control with memories
xehanort with brown eyes, no keyblade, master xehanort's hair style = master xehanort in control with NO memories

i have to repeat myself over and over and over and over and over again because some people just don't get the basic rule of reading[/B.

1. master xehanort is in control with the xehanort we see in kh1, kh2, and so on. for one thing when xehanort apprentice releases his heart why the hell do you think that the strongest heartless is wearing MASTER XEHANORT'S CLOTHING? obviously because he was in control while terras heart went on to xemnas or was later detached from xehanort apprentice's heart and left or was absorbed. the only reason master xehanorts heart looked like he was young then going back to his old form when he was old was cuz he came from terra's body and soul. his body and soul basically fused with master xehanort making him a young xehanort.

2. the xehanort apprentice has brown eyes. now tell me. who is the most likely person who has brown eyes?
terra and xehanort are the ONLY people in that body. terra has blue eyes. master xehanorts eye color was brown before he fell into darkness. u can only conclude that seeing how yellow eyes is NOT ur normal eye color. xehanort eventually fell into darkness and changed his eye color from brown - yellow. why do you think his heartless and nobody have yellow eyes?! because it evolved from MASTER XEHANORT when he got too close to darkness when he released his heart and turned a nobody. another 1 that is truly master xehanort.

3. the hair style. ok. im SICK AND TIRED OF PPL SAYING THIS IS NOT A BIG DEAL BUT IT IS...IT IS A REALLY BIG DEAL. ITS A HUGE FREAKING HINT.

when mx posessed terra his hair style was EXACTLY like terra's BUT later on when he lost his memories his hair style went to the DOMINANT ONE. who was it? master xehanort. both master xehanort and terra have a slightly different type of hair style. terra lacks the 2 bangs and xehanort apprentice has it and so did young master xehanort..his original hair style before he went bald. its no freakin coincidence that xehanort apprentice hair shapes into the form of young master xehanort with the 2 bangs. wuldnt u think it would stay as terras hair style if terra was in control????
EXACTA MUNDO. mx in control

mx in control twice. it explains the personality of xehanort apprentice, similarity between their reports, both their curiosity, crazy, evil, no impact and helpful to others, uses other people.

master xehanort and xehanort apprentice are the same person. master xehanort was always in control regardless of memories or not. terra was NOT. EVER.

I agree completely. MX's heart is in control even though his memories were locked deep inside his heart and forgotten. That explains XH's clothing and similarities to MX.

MX is still in control of Xemnas somehow even though Xemnas seems to have Terra's heart inside of him which is why he mentions Aqua as his friend and Ven's fate when speaking to a sleeping Roxas. But still MX is still in control of Xemnas because if he wasn't Xemnas wouldn't be evil.

And on the Eraqus part, Eraqus' heart is not his own anymore, it is simply a part of Terra's heart so Eraqus would never have been in control of Young Xehanort.

Nice job of explaining dude.

kaialone

Umm,what Anagramm said...Sorry Samhain but i dont think your theory is right,i like it,but i dont think its true

MeggieKeyblader

I kinda agree with Samhain, but I think it'd be kinda a cool twist if we learn that Terra was in control the whole time. xD MX = X is kinda too obvious for it to be that simple. But I definitely think that it was, almost literally, like MX was being 'born' again, just in a new body. He achieved his goal of not dying, at least for another generation, and is able to research the hearts, like he did while he was MX, and cause trouble for the rest of the KH series. The physical and personality similarities between young MX and Apprentice Xehanort supports this.

Another theory that I thought of, though... when Terra got control after the Terranort vs. Aqua battle, when he impaled himself with the keyblade, maybe this caused both MX and Terra's hearts to fuse and create Xehanort? So, Apprentice Xehanort = MX and Terra's hearts combined. Because Xemnas and Ansem SoD have both MX and Terra's traits. Obviously more of MX's, but that's probably because he's stronger than Terra.

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I kinda agree with Samhain, but I think it'd be kinda a cool twist if we learn that Terra was in control the whole time. xD MX = X is kinda too obvious for it to be that simple. But I definitely think that it was, almost literally, like MX was being 'born' again, just in a new body. He achieved his goal of not dying, at least for another generation, and is able to research the hearts, like he did while he was MX, and cause trouble for the rest of the KH series. The physical and personality similarities between young MX and Apprentice Xehanort supports this.

Another theory that I thought of, though... when Terra got control after the Terranort vs. Aqua battle, when he impaled himself with the keyblade, maybe this caused both MX and Terra's hearts to fuse and create Xehanort? So, Apprentice Xehanort = MX and Terra's hearts combined. Because Xemnas and Ansem SoD have both MX and Terra's traits. Obviously more of MX's, but that's probably because he's stronger than Terra.

My guess is that when Terra gained control for a moment and stabbed himself with the keyblade after the battle with Aqua he actually locked both his and MX's memories deep withing their hearts and thus the memory loss is explained.

Malevolence

Raw Life
How did Terra/Xehanort lose his memories?
And who is Xehanorts apprentice?

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
And who is Xehanorts apprentice?

A being made from darkness extracted from Ven's heart. Looks like a black-haired Sora with golden eyes and is voiced by the same seiyuu. That's about the gist of it.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i also kinda agree with Samhain.
It had to be MX, it's just that MX lost his memories in Terra's body but I think when Xehanort the Apprentice loses his heart, MX's memory sorta comes back through Ansem SOD, like with the soliloquy about darkness, how MX and Ansem SOD said the same thing. Then Xemnas gets Terra's memory with some influence from MX? Maybe?

State

Awards
I remember that one of the KH characters said that memories are deeply locked away in one's heart, meaning that possibly we haven't seen the last of MX.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
neither...it was Eraqus...lol....

idk...in the Secret Ending you could see that they were fighting/arguing over dominance...and since Terra wasn't swallowed fully by MX (which can be seen from Xemnas), I believe that they were still fighting...but its most likely MX had more control.

A

Azrael

It can be argued that Terra and Master Xehanort influenced the young Xehanort to do the actions he did for different reasons.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Hmmm...
Terra or Xehanort...
Neither. I think that with there being 2 Hearts fighting over control, neither can control it until the controller is decided. I think it is possible that Xehanort is acted similar to how Roxas acted. A person without memories and no real understanding. I wonder if it is possible he developed his own heart... Hmmm... I think I might have something...

Samhain

Bronze Member
to me anyway its basically impossible that terra AND master xehanort were both having their ways with young xehanort.

there is a complete reason why xehanorts heartless formed from master xehanort and not terra. this can give us an idea that master xehanort was the complete holder of the body while terras heart just stayed attached into the vessel but didnt do anything..similar to ven in sora's heart and then when xehanort released his heart terras heart went on towards xemnas while xehanort heartless basically was master xehanort because he was basically the holder of the body. xehanort apprentice lacked everything from terra personality wise, and even the hair style! aside from the body and soul because mx was using it yet xehanort apprentice personality is exactly the same as master xehanort.

thx memory master. i appreciate ur comment on what i typed up

A

Azrael

to me anyway its basically impossible that terra AND master xehanort were both having their ways with young xehanort.

there is a complete reason why xehanorts heartless formed from master xehanort and not terra. this can give us an idea that master xehanort was the complete holder of the body while terras heart just stayed attached into the vessel but didnt do anything..similar to ven in sora's heart and then when xehanort released his heart terras heart went on towards xemnas while xehanort heartless basically was master xehanort because he was basically the holder of the body. xehanort apprentice lacked everything from terra personality wise, and even the hair style! aside from the body and soul because mx was using it yet xehanort apprentice personality is exactly the same as master xehanort.

thx memory master. i appreciate ur comment on what i typed up

Yet nothing suggests that Terra's heart ever went to Xemnas. Xemnas is based off Terra's body and soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back