• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra savees anyonee?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

L0stKid

ummmm imy friend is having trouble with terra so do any of you guys have a saved game of terra (the world right before keyblade graveyard?)im to lazy to do it for him..

L0stKid

because my friends searchin the internet to find terra save game files..he's searchin for one thats one world before keyblade graveyard

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
The world before Keyblade Graveyard is Land of Departure, but I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "searching for Terra save game files."

Dowhax

Bronze Member
He's talking about modded save game files to where they are in a specific place during the game so he doesn't have to worry about a world or whatever.

But I'm confused also as to which world he's at. If it's LoD, then you must be having trouble with the Eraqus battle. If it's the world just before LoD, then you must be at Neverland. Either way, someone here can help you get past whatever you need help in.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Ohhhhh. Well, I can't help with that. But like Dowhax said, I can certainly give you advice on how to beat certain bosses.

L0stKid

well i dont need help for noow this was for my friend sooo maybe soon i 'll ask for help :D

Lonelyness21

Awards
... Is he seriously going to just cheat his way through the story rather than actually play the game for himself? I mean, I'm on Critical Mode and beat all stories including the Final Episode... And I ALWAYS play on normal difficulties on games so if I could do this I'm sure he can play the game on whichever difficulty .__.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
He never said what difficulty he was playing. His friend could have been playing proud or critical.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
so he is just looking of a game save file before the keyblade grave yard for terra......
i would but i alreadly beat the game with terra so i already did the that part....
why not just play through again ? the game is simple enough especially with Terra.
i think i died once before i got to the keyblade graveyard on critical with terra

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I was going to say that he probably wanted to get the secret ending, but not wanting to do it on standard.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I was thinking that also, he should go back and do it on proud. Unless he wants to prove the he can do it on critical, or maybe he just doesn't want to restart all the way at the beginning on proud.

Astrogm0090

he could of also just gone to the arena n trained his butt there... one of the eaiest way..lol

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Why play a game if you're not going to, you know, PLAY IT? :/ And CRITICAL? What's even the point of playing that difficulty if you don't try and beat it yourself? Kinda defeating the purpose by having someone else beat certain parts for you. Just have your friend train up, like everyone else does.

I always train in Neverland before the Keyblade Graveyard, personally. The Unverse are strong there and give some nice experience, and you can do so at your own pace. I got from level 28 to level 40 within an hour on Aqua's story in Proud there.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Personally I think it's a waste to have someone do it for you, as that way you'll never learn how to get past it, case in point I got whooped like 20 times in a row fighting maleficant due to her fire attack before I realized you could run and hide behind her tail. It builds experience either way to just druill ahead and keep on mpushing until you have it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back