• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra should be the one to kill Xehanort, not Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
While Xehanort ruined everyone's life, Terra got it the worst, and should be the one to defeat and kill Xehanort. He has the more personal grudge against Xehanort. Sora didn't even know of Xehanort's existence until KHII, and Terra dealt with way worse than Sora. Let's see...

-Master Xehanort sabotaged the MoM, and convinced Eraqus that Terra used darkness, and didn't deserve to be a master. It caused Terra to go into one hell of a depression.
-Master Xehanort manipulated Terra throughout the entire game, and caused him to turn against Eraqus, Ven, and Aqua
-Master Xehanort called Terra "Master Terra" as a way to mess with him
-Master Xehanort killed Eraqus, Terra's father figure in front of his eyes
-Master Xehanort destroyed Terra's home in front of his eyes
-Master Xehanort freezes Ven right in front of Terra, while he is helpless and can do nothing about it
-Master Xehanort lost the fight against Terra purposely, and then possessed his body
-Terra is almost completely helpless in his own body now because of Master Xehanort
-For the next 11 years Terra is trapped in his own body probably watching Master Xehanort destroy the worlds, and he can do nothing but watch

Come on...Terra should be the one to kill Xehanort.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
well he's not gonna because its not terra's game so case closed.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
While I do agree that he also did a lot of shit to Terra, I still think he hurt too many people in different ways to just say Terra should kill him. Tbh, I think everyone who got hurt by him should have a part in that.

As for the "Master Terra" part, he didn't really do that to mess with him, but rather blindfold him and let him believe that he is a more reliable master than Master Eraqus. He did want Terra to believe he sees that he's got what it takes to be a master. He wasn't like "dissing" him or anything.

Samhain

Bronze Member
While I do agree that he also did a lot of shit to Terra, I still think he hurt too many people in different ways to just say Terra should kill him. Tbh, I think everyone who got hurt by him should have a part in that.

As for the "Master Terra" part, he didn't really do that to mess with him, but rather blindfold him and let him believe that he is a more reliable master than Master Eraqus. He did want Terra to believe he sees that he's got what it takes to be a master. He wasn't like "dissing" him or anything.

Well, unfortunately it is Sora's game, and he will be the one who will land the final blow on Xehanort to kill him, but I really think Terra should personally kill him. I know everyone got hurt by Xehanort, but Terra got it the worst from everyone.

And I don't know the "Master Terra" part sounds as if it is Master Xehanort just mindfuqing him even more than he already has. Look at these creepy eyes after he says it with that smirk.
wk73f8b.jpg

xYzvr.gif

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I think that's arguable tbh.
I mean we don't know if Terra is actually aware of the stuff Xehanort has done while he was in his body. He sure did a lot of harm to him, but just thinking of what he did to characters like Ventus and Vanitas as well...

And yeah, he pretty much always has this evil glare.
I think he even looks like this while telling how terribly sorry he is for what he has done to Ventus, lol.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Hmm..... it would be nice, but I'm really looking forward in Sora beating the crap out of Xehanort. Heck, I'll be sitting here with a bowl of popcorn when I see that!

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
How about everyone lands the final blow, together? Because they've all been royally screwed over by this old goat and his axe-crazy offshoots over the course of the whole series.

Chuuya

Awards
Now that, I would love to see Osprey! :D

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
How about everyone lands the final blow, together? Because they've all been royally screwed over by this old goat and his axe-crazy offshoots over the course of the whole series.

I can see them pull a Final Fantasy VII Advent Children-ish stunt. With Sora charging for Xehanort and then we see images of everyone he hurt giving their power to Sora or whatever.

reimeille

Sora's of course probably gonna get the last laugh because he's Sora, but I agree. After all, when you really think about it the whole thing began with Terra, because of his mistakes and the way Xehanort manipulated him. It would be good if it ended with him, too.

Terra's beef with Xehanort is also much more personal than Sora's. His master/"father" was struck down by him and all of his friends were directly sent into their current states by Xehanort himself, rather than by proxies as was always the case with Sora. Not to mention the fact alone that he's the closest thing Eraqus has to a son, making him sort of a successor to the whole Eraqus/Xehanort feud.

Of course at this point everyone has a reason to take a shot, but in the end it will probably only be one person, and I think that person should be Terra. I'd be willing to be money it won't, though :/

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Here's something waaaaaaaay cheesier:

"MUH FRENDS R MUH POWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!111!"

The background flashes pure white, and as Sora is about the land the final blow, an image of every wielder affected by Xehanort helps Sora land that last blow.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Here's something waaaaaaaay cheesier:

"MUH FRENDS R MUH POWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!111!"

The background flashes pure white, and as Sora is about the land the final blow, an image of every wielder affected by Xehanort helps Sora land that last blow.

Still not as cheesy as "I'm so sorry for everything" "ok we forgive you"

Chuuya

Awards
Also what's cheesy is, "I just want to be friends!!!" "Okay". And, Kairi?..........

Awards
Pretty much EVERYTHING is less cheesy than forgiving Xehanort. And I doubt forgiving Xehanort will ever happen since...well....as far as I know, no villain related to Disney has been let off easy....especially Facilier and Clayton.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
And, Kairi?..........

HECK YES KAIRI

Xehanort destroyed her home town, probably killed her grandma, abducted her and shoved her into the sea of space and used her as bait. He keeps her around to form the Final Keyhole but the minute she has, he treats her as disposable and it's implied he would have killed her if Riku hadn't stopped him. To reference DiZ, Xehanort treats the boys as pawns to his plans, but he doesn't even treat the girls as tools. He dismisses them completely. Aqua and Kairi have been totally dismissed as unworthy and unuseful in his eyes. It's why Terra becomes his vessel, Ventus to make the X-Blade, but Aqua he just decides to kill. It's time for Xehanort's sexism to be his downfall. And it actually works well in that way, because he dismissed Aqua and Kairi he is likely unaware that Kairi even has the ability to wield (from Aqua) so what a perfect opportunity for her to gut him like a pissbaby.

Plus it would give us this nice hypothetical parallel--

tumblr_mjfblwKmZF1rku80no2_250.gif
tumblr_mjfblwKmZF1rku80no1_250.gif

KH AU: …in which…

KINGDOM HEARTS (2002)
XEHANORT’S HEARTLESS: So, you’ve awakened at last, princess. The Keyhole is now complete. You have served your purpose. But now it’s over.
KINGDOM HEARTS III (2016)
KAIRI: The X-Blade may be complete. But I won’t let you win. You’re over, Xehanort!

Honestly, my theory going into KH3 is this one, based on the way DDD is written:

tumblr_msgb1e3sz51rku80no4_250.gif
tumblr_msgb1e3sz51rku80no3_250.gif
tumblr_msgb1e3sz51rku80no2_250.gif

tumblr_msgb1e3sz51rku80no1_500.jpg

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I don't think cheesy is the right word. More like cheap, anticlimactic, unsatisfying, and totally OOC for a brand that usually likes to off its villains so viscerally.
I... really can't think of any Disney movie where the antagonist didn't get some kind of comeuppance, and none of them are as heinous of characters as Xehanort...

And... Audo, did you just drag sexism into this? xD

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
And... Audo, did you really just drag sexism into this? xD
Pfft, "drag". HAVE YOU SEEN THIS SERIES?
THERE ARE FORTY BOYS TO LIKE SIX GIRLS. IT WAS BEGGING FOR SOMEONE TO CALL IT OUT.

Plus, c'mon, the proof is in the pudding. Look at how Xehanort treats the women in his life, it's definitely below how he views the men.

THERE WAS LITERALLY ONLY ONE GIRL IN THE ORIGINAL ORGANIZATION.

And I would be surprised af if any of the new organization are women.

Plus it would just be great. Literally no one accounted for Kairi being able to wield, it needs to be of major plot significance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back