• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra / Sora relationship.(just theorizing)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

animefreakzz

This may sound kinda akward. But as you all know, in the first KH, they have mentioned an exsistence of Sora's mom. What about his dad? :bored: So far, they have never mentioned Sora's dad and I'm pretty sure you need a mom AND a dad to have a kid. :toungesmile: In one of the trailer summaries (the BBS one), they described a scene where Terra was seen looking at two boys who greatly resemble Sora and Riku playing by the beach. So...why not? If Sora really IS Terra's kid, it could be possible that he inherited his title as the keyblade master or something like that.
And another thing..you must have noticed the piering blue eyes of Terra, or that spikey - brownish hair of his. Resembles anyone? XD

I haven't seen any info that has proven my theory wrong yet. Or maybe there is but i haven't seen it yet. Anyway, it is still a theory. But lemme know what you think.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I think your theory is quite good...so far,I haven't noticed any flaws...
but when did they mention Sora's mom?I played KH1 a long time ago,so I don't remember.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Yea, this is quite an old speculation, and one which has been dismissed as both cheesy and unoriginal, but to be honest, I think it could work out. If you consider though, Riku was the true Keyblade Master before Sora, until it chose him after the darkness.

But inheritance of a pure heart could be likely.

What about the mother though? I mean we don't even know who she is, and really parents have never really had any role in the series at all. I don't think they would now x_x.

Mixed views on this, we might learn more of the origins of masters in BBS, but I'm not too sure about the whole family thing.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
QUOTE=bluesky-X;2464870]I think your theory is quite good...so far,I haven't noticed any flaws...
but when did they mention Sora's mom?I played KH1 a long time ago,so I don't remember.[/QUOTE]

In the beginning of KH when the storm is on Destiny islands his mom shouts at him that dinner is ready.But Sora was on the island to save the boat.YouTube - Complete Kingdom Hearts 1 Part 4

Last edited:

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Yea.. that's about the only reference, excluding Kairi's grandmother. Who seemed to know a lot actually o_O. Ooer. Now we'll be discussing her?! Haha. I don't really think they'll have much significance, even if this is Disney. Unless inheritance is a new theme.

L!NO

Don't think so. I don't think the Keyblade goes from father to son, it goes to who hes chose.
And normally it would be Riku, and I don't think Riku is Sora's brother.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
ZOMG AQUA IS KAIRI'S GRANDMA!!! DUN DUN DA!!! lol jk
anyways i don't know about the whole Terra being Sora's father.... but then again there is nothing to argue with, except, it depends on how far back the events of BBS took place.
Personally i hope not i think that would be cliche... and kinda dumb, but that's just me

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
I don't know why people are so up in arms about the whole "Parents haven't played a big roll so far so they won't now"

They introduced Terra, what is SO bad about him being Sora's father? I posted this in someone else's theory thread before XP About the new evidence giving a LOT of backing to that idea. I'm almost certain that Terra is Sora's father.

WHY do people think that Riku was destined for the keyblade >________________<

The Kingdom Key was meant for Sora. Sora's heart has always been stronger than Riku. Unless Nomura specifically said that, Sora is the true master of the Key. Riku managed to take it from him because he caused Sora's constant little seed of doubt that says "Why me? Maybe it wasn't supposed to be me... What if I'm not the Keyblade Master?" and made it grow when he bullshitted about being the true master. Because of the doubt, Sora's heart was weaker than Riku's for an instant. Riku managed to take the Keyblade until Sora could regain his confidence and he believed again that he was truly the master. NOT RIKU. (Sorry for that, I'm just sick of people saying this. Correct me if I'm wrong and Nomura has confirmed that the key was meant for Riku.)

animefreakzz

What about the mother though? I mean we don't even know who she is, and really parents have never really had any role in the series at all. I don't think they would now x_x.

In the beginning of KH1, Sora's mom can be heard calling him for dinner. Her face was never shown.:toungesmile:

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Don't think so. I don't think the Keyblade goes from father to son, it goes to who hes chose.
And normally it would be Riku, and I don't think Riku is Sora's brother.

The keyblade maybe doesn't go from father to son,but maybe a strong heart is.
The keyblade chooses someone with a strong heart so maybe if you get a strong hearts from your father you could in theory hold a keyblade.What do you think???

animefreakzz

The keyblade chooses someone with a strong heart so maybe if you get a strong hearts from your father you could in theory hold a keyblade.What do you think???

Yea, i forgot to point that out. Just because the ability to weild a keyblade may not be inherited, it doesn't mean that Terra or Sora didn't have strong hearts to begin with.

Marluxia #11

Riku originally had a stronger heart than Sora, but when Riku gave in to the Darkness, the keyblade settled for Sora.

L!NO

Yeah could be, but I don't think Kingdom Hearts goes about parents and all, more friends.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I don't know why people are so up in arms about the whole "Parents haven't played a big roll so far so they won't now"

They introduced Terra, what is SO bad about him being Sora's father?

It'd be a very uncreative way of explaining the connections.,

I posted this in someone else's theory thread before XP About the new evidence giving a LOT of backing to that idea. I'm almost certain that Terra is Sora's father.

Well, I'm fairly certain you'll be proven wrong.

WHY do people think that Riku was destined for the keyblade >________________<

...wow, this is the biggest amount of epic phail I've seen all week. Because Nomura said so, and it's stated in the game itself.

The Kingdom Key was meant for Sora.

BS.

Sora's heart has always been stronger than Riku.

More BS.

Unless Nomura specifically said that, Sora is the true master of the Key.

It was Riku's, end of story.

NOT RIKU. (Sorry for that, I'm just sick of people saying this. Correct me if I'm wrong and Nomura has confirmed that the key was meant for Riku.)

It was stated in-game, and he did indeed say that. And it's obvious besides. I'm really quite surprised you don't know. Now, for the OP...I honestly doubt that. See, Sora met Terra in KH2FM. And he didn't go all "LULZ, DAAAAAD!!!!!". So, um, don't think so.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
...wow, this is the biggest amount of epic phail I've seen all week. Because Nomura said so, and it's stated in the game itself.

That's all you needed to say o_O

I really should keep more up to date with this stuff >_>

Stated in the game means nothing when it is stated by Riku -.-"

I have a question then. Why was Sora able to get the Keyblade back from it's "true master" Riku if Riku's heart was stronger? (His heart would have to be stronger if the Keyblade wanted him)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I have a question then. Why was Sora able to get the Keyblade back from it's "true master" Riku if Riku's heart was stronger? (His heart would have to be stronger if the Keyblade wanted him)

Sora's heart was stronger AT THAT MOMENT. I think it might have something to do with the KK accepting them both as worthy masters, and the KK going to the one with the stronger heart...but that's just me, =3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back