• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra / Sora relationship.(just theorizing)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaden007

This may sound kinda akward. But as you all know, in the first KH, they have mentioned an exsistence of Sora's mom. What about his dad? :bored: So far, they have never mentioned Sora's dad and I'm pretty sure you need a mom AND a dad to have a kid. :toungesmile: In one of the trailer summaries (the BBS one), they described a scene where Terra was seen looking at two boys who greatly resemble Sora and Riku playing by the beach. So...why not? If Sora really IS Terra's kid, it could be possible that he inherited his title as the keyblade master or something like that.
And another thing..you must have noticed the piering blue eyes of Terra, or that spikey - brownish hair of his. Resembles anyone? XD

I haven't seen any info that has proven my theory wrong yet. Or maybe there is but i haven't seen it yet. Anyway, it is still a theory. But lemme know what you think.

It's a good theory, but I dont think is much of a relationship other than they are both Keyblade weilders

KH_Love7

Haha if Sora was MX's kid, I'd be like...wtf. That's not possible. Quite frankly it's hard to tell if they are related or not, maybe they have a connection of somekind, but is it necessarily blood connection? o_O

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Terra is definitely NOT Sora's father. Like Hades mentioned like. Billions of years ago in this thread. Sora would've recognized his voice for one, and two, that would be an incredibly uncreative way to explain Terra's connection with Sora. Its just not happening. Trust me. And everybody else who's said it.

DestinedOne

I actually think Terra isn't Sora's father but Riku's instead, which might explain why Riku was meant for the Keyblade.After all Terra was watching Sora and Riku play.Sora was merely a friend to Riku and therefore sorta a friend to Terra.

KH_Love7

Yeah I agree, it's as mysterious as to how Ven looks like the older version of Roxas!?! I guess we're gonna have to unfortunately wait for our questions to be answered. *Impatient*

Ethereal

Maybe their secret lovers.

No, We should expect from Nomura-san that Terra is emotionally tied to Sora through some lightness - darkness something - or - other ordeal. Nomura-san loves that kind of stuff.

Your theory still makes me lol.

Stars

リク
Terra is definitely NOT Sora's father. Like Hades mentioned like. Billions of years ago in this thread. Sora would've recognized his voice for one, and two, that would be an incredibly uncreative way to explain Terra's connection with Sora. Its just not happening. Trust me. And everybody else who's said it.

I agree with what u said.
And Sora already existed on that time

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
So...why not? If Sora really IS Terra's kid, it could be possible that he inherited his title as the keyblade master or something like that.
You can't inherit a weapons choice. Besides, terra said 'you are not the one i chose.'
They introduced Terra, what is SO bad about him being Sora's father?'
It would super-cede the choice of the keyblade, which would screw up the cannon big time.
It leads me to think that if Terra is talking about Ven, then maybe Ven's heart has been removed from his body and cast into another, which in this case, would be Sora.
Even better, now sora has three nobodies... oh wait... only two hearts came out of sora's body after he stabbed himself with the heart unlocker.....uh....
But Terra is lets say 17-20 in BBS, and in BBS Sora is...4 right?So...Terra must've been really well, you know..Lol.
sora's mom may be easy you know. ;p

V

V.A.T.13

Even better, now sora has three nobodies... oh wait... only two hearts came out of sora's body after he stabbed himself with the heart unlocker.....uh....
Two? I thought it was only one.
But with your idea, you just proved the ven thing. Because if Sora released two hearts, then one is Kairi's, and one is Ven's, while his own stays there to become a heartless.

roxasaxl

finaly some1 else noticed( i hope were on da same page here) that he kinda resembles zack from FF7CC

K

kingdomfighter5

i think that there is little to know relationship exept the keyblade. That is why they are related but if i am wrong please correct me now

K

kingdomfighter5

NO relationship sorry im weak with keyboarding at a fast pace.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
It's alright, but try not to double post. Tis against the rules. And as for their relationship, I can almost guarantee that its not a family relationship. Its just a keyblade thing. IF theres anything more, we don't know what it is yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back