• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra, Ventus, or Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I don't like any of the TVA trio. If I had to pick, then I might say either Ven or Terra.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Partly agree on you with the terra part. I mean it's one thing to be tricked by Xehanort but getting tricked by someone like Hook is just bad. However I enjoyed Terra's game play, he was slow but a bit fun for some reason xD

Terra, Aqua and Ven have lived a very sheltered life under Master Eraqus. With him constantly preaching about light (and by association probably the goodness of others) it doesn't surprise me that they'd all make foolish mistakes.

We know very well who can and can't be trusted, how to distinguish a "good" guy from a "bad" guy through their actions, intentions and appearances. That's what we were taught. That doesn't mean they learned the same things. Judging by the events that took place throughout all three scenarios, one can essentially guarantee that judging a book by its cover was definitely not high up Eraqus' teaching agenda.

For all Terra knew, Enchanted Dominion was full of green skinned, horned ladies in black cloaks. Neverland may as well be populated with fruity pirates. The events that took place in BBS led to TAV's first visits to all of these worlds, and their actions were heavily reliant on their first encounters. In Terra's case, he really was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Not to mention he might've followed a virtue: trust until given reason to distrust. Terra saw a harmless box that hook somehow mentioned was full of light. Having followed various strict rules probably, terra resists the curiosity of opening it. Assuming hook would come back and let him on his merry way without trouble, terra really didn't have a reason to distrust him, even if he felt a little wary, which he wasn't enough to open the chest.

I don't think we give him enough credit. He learned pretty quickly after maleficent with the pohs. The difference is tactics. He was duped multiple times in multiple ways. Hades promised him the power to win. Jumba claimed he was innocent and terra obviously knew how corrupt the galactic counsel is in dealing with crime(I kid), but seriously terra hasn't seen even a scene in prison in a movie let alone much of a real one,

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I actually prefer Aqua, Terra, and then Ventus. Aqua is very swift and agile in her movements and that's why I really prefer to use her. Terra feels pretty tactile and countering with him feels rewarding. Ventus felt like a normal balanced character; like a jack of all trades.

Sorakh212

Awards
Hmm...I think if I had to choose it would definitely be Aqua. I find her character so compelling and she is one of the more level headed people among the trio. For starters she's the one that achieves Master rank, she's very talented with both magic and with wielding her keyblade, and she help put certain events in motion that would serve a great purpose later on in the KH universe. I also find her story one of the more interesting ones. I mean she meets Kairi, Sora, AND Riku, she's one of the first masters we see that started off as an apprentice, and she even made the star shaped necklaces for all of her friends. That and I think it's really cool to have a female protagonist for once in a KH game.
Don't get me wrong I love all of them it's just Aqua stands out the most and is my favorite of the trio. If I had to rank all three of them though it would be Aqua, Ven, and then Terra.

wayward-wind

Website
www.last.fm
I liked playing as all three, but Ventus was definitely my favorite, story and character-wise. I did like playing as Aqua too, mainly because of the gameplay. She was more agile and quick, plus I loved her cartwheel move. She was the only one I played with that could dodge most attacks easily (which was helpful in the Terranort fight).

DoomShockwave

Ventus is my favorite, his skills and movements are MUCH more useful when fighting bosses.
But storywise, they're all equal to me.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
When you first start out and each character is at their weakest, Terra is undoubtedly the best. He's naturally the most powerful characters. However, I found all three to be equal in skill once you level them up. Terra is super strong, but a bit slow. Ven isn't very strong, but lands super fast attacks. Aqua is a nice mix of attacking and magic, allowing you to fight up close and from a distance equally.

My personal favorite play style was definitely Terra though. I always prefer being the tank.

Sadie808

aqua_kingdom_hearts_Kingdom_Hearts_Birth_by_Sleep_Wallpaper_1024x1024_wwwwallpaperhicom_zps0816f0f1.jpg

Xurik

Ventus FTW. Best command styles, most well rounded attack, speed, and defense.

Am I the only one that didn't like playing as Aqua? After reading that Terra was the slowest of the three I assumed he would be my least favorite but I actually prefer him over Aqua. I mean magic is cool and all but I felt like Aqua was just tapping enemies with her keyblade.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
well i like 3 of them the best but i choose aqua her heart is pure light shes badess female lol

​psssst! Aqua's heart isn't pure light~

Unfortunately, this topic is really old so I'll have to close it up, BUT! You're free to make a new one if you'd like. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back