• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra Vs...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I know that, I just fail to see how it fits in

True that.

NVM...

Still, I think Eraqus could give Mr. Blue Lightsabers a run for his munny.

To tell you the truth i always go into battles and saying i'm going to "beat the crap out of you" but always end my fights with "good strategy".

Nope, not me; when it comes to video games I'm a sadistic, "I'm going to beat the crap out of you" girl.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Nope, not me; when it comes to video games I'm a sadistic, "I'm going to beat the crap out of you" girl.

I see...i think it would be fun if in a future KH we could battle online against others, i'd like to have a match against you.

Unlimited brutal combos VS Game pattern strategist

Sounds fun ;)

State

Awards
the fight with master eraqus should be difficult, after all, he is a master. plus, if that battle is near the ending of terra's scenario, it should also be more difficult.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I fought him. I found him hard but not as hard as terranort or vaintas.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I have the Japanese version and he IS HARD (On Proud Mode) I'm going to play as Critical Mode knowing that he will be even harder. That is one of my favorite Terra fights in the whole game plus the fact that it automatically goes to Dark Impulse just makes it even more epic!

Also, this may not relate to the thread that much but...
Spock killed Luke Skywalker... thus proving that Star Trek is better than Star Wars XD

But Eraqus's heart lived on anyway, in Terra. Which proves that no matter how hard Star Trek tries, Star Wars can't be destroyed. ;D

And Spock was being a little coward anyway and waiting for Terra to do his dirty work...but I digress.

Seriously though, I think it'll be a challenging boss fight.

relentlessheart1

actually ME was easy even at a low level proud mode run, he IS VERY EASY TO LOOP! there that is the secret, just block his melee or sonic bllade attacks and counter, go near him, block then counter, rinse and repeat until done..XD

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i love the fire tornado attack its so baddass plus you can use it as aqua even more badass

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
But Eraqus's heart lived on anyway, in Terra. Which proves that no matter how hard Star Trek tries, Star Wars can't be destroyed. ;D

And Spock was being a little coward anyway and waiting for Terra to do his dirty work...but I digress.

Seriously though, I think it'll be a challenging boss fight.

Well they had to make that scene like Star Wars Episode III. Think about it:

Master Eraqus = Mace Windu
Ventus = Darth Sidious (at the beginning)
MX = Darth Sidious (after the fight)
Terra = Anakin

Master Eraqus tries to kill Ventus, Terra comes to save Ventus and harms Eraqus, Master Xehanort kills Eraqus.

Still don't get it?

Mace Windu tries to kill Palpatine, Anakin comes to save Palpatine and harms Mace Windu, Palpatine kills Windu.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
Well they had to make that scene like Star Wars Episode III. Think about it:

Master Eraqus = Mace Windu
Ventus = Darth Sidious (at the beginning)
MX = Darth Sidious (after the fight)
Terra = Anakin

Master Eraqus tries to kill Ventus, Terra comes to save Ventus and harms Eraqus, Master Xehanort kills Eraqus.

Still don't get it?

Mace Windu tries to kill Palpatine, Anakin comes to save Palpatine and harms Mace Windu, Palpatine kills Windu.

I thought that Eraqus would be more like Obi Wan, since Terra pretty much looks up to him as a father figure. Then later on they duke it out, even though you can plainly see that it hurts Eraqus to do it.

...Man, is it just me or are we starting to have a nerdfest?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I thought that Eraqus would be more like Obi Wan, since Terra pretty much looks up to him as a father figure. Then later on they duke it out, even though you can plainly see that it hurts Eraqus to do it.

...Man, is it just me or are we starting to have a nerdfest?

No, Aqua would be more like Obi-Wan since she's trying to get Terra away from the dark side and then has to fight Terranort (AKA Darth Vader) and then when she thinks she did the right thing, she actually created the villain (Obi-Wan thought he settled everything but he was the cause of Darth Vader in episode IV, V, VI while Aqua thought she settled everything but she was the cause of all the Xehanorts in future KH games)

lols, the similarities between BBS and Episode III is so great I'm wondering if it was really just coincidence!

siegleeagle

Am I the only one that thought he was really easy? I beat him on the first try and was disappointed because I was like holy fuck I have to fight him, but then I beat him and was like, wow that was easy.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
No, Aqua would be more like Obi-Wan since she's trying to get Terra away from the dark side and then has to fight Terranort (AKA Darth Vader) and then when she thinks she did the right thing, she actually created the villain (Obi-Wan thought he settled everything but he was the cause of Darth Vader in episode IV, V, VI while Aqua thought she settled everything but she was the cause of all the Xehanorts in future KH games)

lols, the similarities between BBS and Episode III is so great I'm wondering if it was really just coincidence!

Then who the hell is Luke Skywalker?

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
No, have Sora as Luke Skywalker and Kairi as Princess Lea. That way if Sora and Kairi ever kissed, it would be just as wrong as it was in Star Wars to see Luke and Lea kiss XD

But seriously, I don't know who else could possibly be Luke.

...I would say something about it being Riku, since he's Terra's heir and Luke Skywalker was Darth Vader's kid and...okay, I'll shut up now.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
...I would say something about it being Riku, since he's Terra's heir and Luke Skywalker was Darth Vader's kid and...okay, I'll shut up now.

I thought that but then I realized Riku turns to the darkside so...... yeah... you know what, I just realized these Star Wars references and comparisons are starting to get old lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back